“Incredible restaurant and food!”
Review of Maxine's - CLOSED

Maxine's
Price range: US$ 16 - US$ 27
Description: New American Comfort Food created in a Minimal waste kitchen. Clean fresh food made with locally sourced ingredients. Many vegan options. Outdoor patio seating. Pet friendly
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Loved this place !!! Incredible burgers (and I’m picky about them).

GREAT food and drinks and service, in a friendly atmosphere, and they truly care about serving you.

Can’t say enough good things. (Oh and they allow dogs on the patio!) Love it.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

The food is wonderful and fresh and the menu is very creative. We will miss you and hope that you are able to open up at a different location soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

I'm appalled how low some establishments will go to hurt others!
Maxine's was NOT CLOSED for negative reasons. This is a slanderous statement by the Locanda Rustica Restaurant, which is located nest door to Maxine's, and I feel a public apology is in order to Cheryl (the owner of Maxine's).
I was a customer there at Maxine's as well as many of my Tequesta friends, and we are saddened that she had to make the brave decision to close. There are many excellent restaurants in the same plaza and it became difficult to be the "new kid on the block"
As far as Locanda Rustica goes, we have eaten there on several occasions trying to give it a good try. I cook Italian food, make my own pasta, etc. and I can tell you this is NOT high on my list by any means.
Try Tiramisu, Lynora's, Evo. All three are very good for Italian cuisine and are located in Tequesta!
I wish Cheryl all the best and we look forward to any new ventures she may have in the future to open up another FABULOUS restaurant.
GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS,

3  Thank Laurie J
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I guessed that this place would close shortly after the unbelievably bad meal we had there last month. Ordered the steak dinner . It consisted of a pile of breakfast potatoes and 4oz of sliced Hanger Steak. The steak was seasoned well but the size of the steak and the large amount of potatoes on the plate was laughable. I guess the cook was trying to hide the fact that the steak portion was so small. WE COULDNT LEAVE FAST ENOUGH. The owner/manager was busy taking pics of the band to notice. LOL.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

Maxine's is closed for business effective immediately and forever. We at Maxine's are heartbroken. I personally, will miss going to work everyday and serving unique and delicious food to Tequesta- Jupiter locals. You guys were the best guests in the world! We are very sorry to disappoint you all. Thank you for your love, support and awesome reviews. See you around the neighborhood.

Sunday McLean