3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$282
Hotels.com$282
Priceline$282
Orbitz.com$282
CheapTickets$282
FindHotel$291
All reviews room was clean fish dive shop the florida keys restaurant next door paddle boards canal boat islamorada ac manatees tile charter
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2021 via mobile

Went in with low expectations cause of prev reviews. We booked just 2 wks before our trip cause of change of plans. We were pleasantly surprised! Room was clean, the canal was right outside our room even though we didn't pay for a canal view room. Bed was comfy. Comes with a frig and microwave. Only weird thing was you're not suppose to flush toilet paper. But it makes sense. Your on an island and I'm sure septic isn't the greatest. We didn't use the pool as we had other plans and we were only there 2 nights. We wld def recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2021

I love this hotel and stay there every time I come to Islamorada fishing. The bad reviews on here are pretty unfair, I think. It is not a luxurious joint but what do you want from a motel on a canal. The signs on the refrigerators that say "No Fish, Or Chum Please" should be the first hint of who their target demographic is. The floors are bare tile and can be a bit clammy but the rooms are huge and the place is very clean. The water pressure is mediocre, but again, it's the keys and it's not $500 a night (I'm not sure the water pressure at the $500 a night places is any better). My biggest complaint every year is the fluorescent lightbulbs! This year I grabbed a pack of regular bulbs on my way down and replaced the bulbs in the bedside lamps.

Room tip: Don't fret over a "canal view" or "garden view" ... they both have frontage on the canal.
Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

They need to learn customer service. Very unprofessional! You go to Islamorada to relax and enjoy. Unfortunately, the Manager of Creekside doesn’t understand that. Everything is a problem. I will NEVER go to this hotel and I will advice you to think about somewhere else.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2021

They gave us room 129, which is in the East building ground floor. We stayed Fri to Sun 2 nights 5/21/21 to 5/23/21. Room was clean and cozy, wifi was terrible, and Friday night the bar next door had Karaoke singing. Which could be heard very clearly in our room, luckily they stopped at 11pm. Sat night I think the bar was closed because no singing, if you could call that singing. LOL

When I go again, I will stay in 1st building or some where else where I can see the sun set, here you just look out at a canal. :-(

Room tip: room on the east side next to bar are noisy
Reviewed 23 May 2021

Do not book with this hotel. Read other reviews to verify this. They will tell you one thing and do something else and then screen your calls and avoid you! The manager is never there and will not respond to repeated contact attempts. Management is very shady and lies. They will keep your money even after telling you differently! Avoid this place and book somewhere else where they actually appreciate customers! Save yourself a headache and don’t give them your money!!!!

Date of stay: March 2021