5 people are viewing this hotel
$387
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
travelup.com$333
Traveluro$343
Orbitz.com$362
2,801 results
All reviews tennis courts stayed in building living room full kitchen washer dryer small balcony beach area fish nice resort nice pool king bed key largo condo grounds marina bldg balconies
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2021

60 acres of tropical beauty, great weather, covid procedures, great staff. The rooms are spacious on the Atlantic Ocean, fully modern equipped w/kitchen & balcony. Amenities all on site, pools, lounge, waterfront cafe. You have shopping, beach, rentals, parasailing, swimming, Everglades tours.

Room tip: Make major requests known when booking.
Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 16 December 2021 via mobile

This resort has potential but first needs to get a new cleaning staff. We arrived after lunch but couldn’t check in until 5pm. The size of the unit was great. We stayed in 4308, building 3. The patio sliding glass door looked like a child cleaned it. It was a big smeary mess. The balls of the curtain rods were coated with dust. The couch was filthy, pillow cases dirty, stained pillows need replaced, the fitted sheet had piles so bad that I thought bugs were on it. I had to lay my microfiber beach towel on it to sleep because it was so rough. I called the office at 8pm to have them send up clean pillow cases. I was told I would have to wait for house keeping to bring me some in the morning. I told her that I had to sleep on them tonight! She said they only had flat sheets. I told her that I would take them to wrap around the pillows. I was then told that I would have to come get them because she couldn’t leave the office. It’s not an easy walk to the office so I had to have my husband drive me there.
The next day we got a call from the office while we were out and they asked if they could have someone come in the room to fix the dishwasher. We weren’t even told the dishwasher was broken. We told them no, because we had items out that we would have locked up if we knew someone would be coming in. We were checking out the next day so they would have from 11am-5pm to fix it. I’d like to know why they didn’t fix it during those hours the day before when we checked in!??? Two of the four island lights didn’t work as well as the phone. When I called the office I had to use my cell phone. I am attaching pictures of just a few things I mentioned. Two other pictures show the filthy baseboards and what I thought was a bug on the guest bathroom door frame was actually some false eyelashes stuck to the door frame! We will never stay here again.
They were also doing major maintenance outside our building all day with extremely loud machinery that was supposed to be finished the end of November from the signs they had posted. I don’t remember it mentioned on their website when we booked unless I didn’t pay attention since it wasn’t supposed to be happening in December. So if you wanted to take an afternoon nap you were out of luck.

Date of stay: December 2021
Reviewed 3 November 2021

Did our reservation on the Ocean Pointe Suites website. First thing that came up was the fact the pool would be closed due to renovations, but not a deal breaker for us because we go to the Keys for the Keys not for a pool, but at least they let us know in advance. Arrived around 4:00 pm greeted by the attendant at the reception area and for our surprise the room was ready and we did not have to wait long to get our keys.
We stayed at the Bonefish Building nice Ocean View two bedroom room two bathroom with all the necessary that we needed to enjoy our stay. The full Kitchen was incredible. We went to a Supermarket close by and did some shopping for the fridge. We visited a small restaurant in the area the first day “Old Tavernier” exquisite food and drinks. Visited some other areas at the Keys some very good others not so good but balanced.
We did go to the Ocean Pointe “beach” not so nice but available. Also at the beach we found some people just bad mouthing the place because the pool was closed and they had to go to the beach. We did not comment because we knew it would be closed in advance.
We also visited the small restaurant at the check in area, drinks were great and the bartender very welcoming and attentive.
Overall the stay was great and definitely we will be back to the Keys and Ocean Pointe Suites.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank MyIslandLife68
Darlene Romero, Guest Services / Front Office at Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2021

Dear MyIslandLife68,
Thank you for your kind words and for giving us a 5 star rating. It sounds like you left with some wonderful memories and that makes us very happy.

Everyone here loves their jobs and it is so nice to see that we left a positive impression on you. I will personally share your comments with the team and celebrate another satisfied guest.

In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance and I look forward to your return to the Ocean Pointe Suites in the near future.

See you next time!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 27 October 2021 via mobile

Ocean Pointe Suites #4311

Rented through Marriott Homes and Villas/ Vacasa.  I did this primarily so that I could earn Marriott Bonvoy points for the stay.  Marriott lived up to their reputation and managed to screw that up, with their incapable systems and even though I made a reservation with them, it automatically canceled itself in their system, but if I still wanted the reservation, it was in the Vacasa system and I could confirm and reserve through them.  So I did, but guess what, Vacasa doesn't take Amex, so I lost out on bonus points I could have gained by using Marriott Bonvoy Amex card.  Bonvoyed again.  Lesson here, don't bother with Marriott and just reserve through Vacasa.

On to the Resort and the Suite.  We rented unit #4311, known as Oceanside Retreat.  It was the exact unit advertised to book on Vacasa, not an "example" as is often the case.  The unit was clean, comfortable, wonderfully furnished, well decorated, It appears to have been recently updated, overall a very nice place to spend a week.  Living room has a large Smart TV with access to all streaming services BYOPW and about  200 cable channels, DVD player.   Both living room and Master bedroom have a sliding door with access to a small balcony.  There are hightop style chairs and a shelf on each balcony.  Kitchen is fully equipped, unless you clearly need an air fryer ( we found plenty of fried food in the vicinity, so no need).  Also had some basic spices and condiments, and coffee filters.  Two Bathrooms had plenty of towels and washcloths. Master bath has walk in shower. Beach towels in the 2nd bedroom closet, and luggage racks in each bedroom.  Iron and board, washer, dryer, dishwasher, blender, coffee maker, safe etc. .  Practically everything anyone might need.

The resort itself is very nice as well.  It appears to have recently undergone many improvements, as docks, pier,  beach chairs, and many things appeared new, others very well maintained.  Unfortunately, the day we arrived they closed the pool for renovation and we could not experience it, also disappointed that neither Vacasa nor Marriott advised us of the closure.  The beach area was wonderful though, well maintained with plenty of beach chairs, and we spent several hours there every day.

Date of stay: October 2021
1  Thank mwfriederichs
Darlene Romero, Guest Services / Front Office at Ocean Pointe Suites at Key Largo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021

Dear mwfriederichs,
Thank you so much for your detailed review! We truly appreciate all your feedback and are ecstatic to hear that we were able to deliver such a memorable stay.
Hoping to welcome you back soon!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 28 September 2021 via mobile

We decided to stay there since it was recommended from a friend, was not what I expected.
Room was out dated master king bed looked mattress on a iron bed frame.
Bathroom Shower Handle came off.
Dinning table chair broken.
Room looked not even close to other rooms in building.
Sliding door did not close properly.

Room tip: Don’t do it in Expedia go directly with them
Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank RG3340

Dear RG3340,
Thank you for your review. We are sorry to learn about your recent visit with us was not up to the standards we always try to strive for. We appreciate you letting us know.
If time allows we invite you to forward more detail regarding the room number and reservation name at a convenient time.
Once more, we thank you and look forward to welcoming you back.
Warm Regards,