Lowest prices for your stay
$246
Booking.com$246
Travelocity$246
Priceline$246
1,137 results
All reviews paddle boards orchid suite the cottages hidden gem beach area boat ramp key west beautiful sunset watching the sunset stayed nights full kitchen the upper keys tiki hut grounds abr bay kitchenette
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2022 via mobile

This was our 4th stay here and probably our last. We have always enjoyed the beautiful views and kayaking from the beach. We love the bbq facilities and the pool is nice. Beds good size too.
What we didn’t like this time was being in a ‘deluxe king room’ which wasn’t deluxe at all, (our room rate was $300 per night) had inadequate kitchen facilities, no maid service during our 3 nights (are they a resort/hotel/motel? prices are hotel..) and being kept awake all night by THE LOUDEST air con unit on the planet. It felt like sleeping on an airport runway and interrupted our sleep massively!

We love to use the bbq but our kitchen area (we were sadly placed in an older room) was tiny so impossible to prepare any food. Not enough utensils and cutlery, no plastic plates or trays to take things to the beach. When I asked if we could borrow a tray, the lady on reception said I could go to the local Win Dixie and buy one, really for over $300 a night you can’t provide a tray for guests to use?
Our room had a microwave and sink, under the sink was a portable stove, but there was no place to put the stove if you wanted to be able to use the microwave, coffee machine and drying rack, so we had to unplug the microwave and place this away during our stay so we could use the stove. After first night we decided to cook next door in my brothers updated ‘efficiency’ which had a lovely cooking space. He doesn’t cook but had soo much space, wasn’t ideal for us though.
It was our most expensive stay during a 6 week holiday and not worth the money. The hotel will say that we got a good rate. Well maybe if everything matches that rate fine, the resort is lovely but what you want for a relaxing holiday is the full package plus a good nights sleep and we didn’t get that here.

Room tip: If you stay ask for updated room with quiet air con!
Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 5 July 2022 via mobile

I obsessively research places we visit to make sure we have the right spot for us. This property kept coming up on my radar and I decided to give it a try. We didn’t want to stay in a big place on our way back from a few days in Key West. This was pretty much an area that had lots to do. The resort is nestled away inside an established older neighborhood. Driving up, we noticed that the grounds around the facility were well groomed. I met the owner who was a friendly man from Sweden who not only gave me a list of local favorite restaurants but also told us a place where we could watch a hockey playoff game that night. We were assigned to unit 20 right behind the main office. The room was well appointed and had great toiletries. More importantly, it was immaculate. This was by far one of the cleanest little place we have stayed in. The bed was very comfortable and there were nice little touches to help make our stay memorable. We were able to take our coffee down to the beach/dock area and just it and enjoy the quiet of the morning. Sunsets were beautiful also. The guests were friendly and the staff went out of their way to assist. I can’t think of a thing I would change. What a beautiful small resort. Well done. It was our perfect spot.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jackandpatti
Reviewed 26 June 2022

What a gem! We stayed here for one night at the end of our time in the Florida Keys. We were immediately impressed by the hospitable staff when we checked in. They gave us the key to our clean, inviting room with comfortable beds and a small kitchenette area. There is no oven or stovetop, but there is a microwave, a toaster, and a large refrigerator.

We spent that afternoon swimming in the pool and paddleboarding in the hotel's small bay. The beach isn't really great for splashing around because the bottom is rocky and has seaweed, but it is great for paddleboarding and kayaking, and it's wonderful that the hotel provides these for guests to check out. The pool is nice too. Later that evening we got pizza and ate it while watching the sunset; it was so peaceful and beautiful.

The only bit of warning I'd give is that the wall A/C unit is a bit loud at night. We slept fine, but if you need the room to be absolutely quiet while you sleep, this may not be the hotel for you. But that isn't enough for me to knock it down a star. This place is a treasure and I would highly recommend it if you're looking for a small hospitable inn on the water in the upper Keys.

1  Thank AndrewL842
Reviewed 12 June 2022 via mobile

My family and I spent four days at Atlantic Beach Resort.The hotel was amazing. We had the most incredible views of the sunset on the bay. We were able to kayak and paddle board. The rooms were comfortable and spacious. My son enjoyed fishing off the dock and caught snapper and barracuda. It was very relaxing and offered with just the right amount of amenities and activities. We will definitely be returning.

1  Thank 971letitias
Reviewed 10 June 2022

This is a small resort which makes it nice. All staff were nice and we’re willing to answer any questions. The beach area was accommodating for the amount of people staying there. Travelers w boats can dock and leave their trailer on premises. Have paddle boards, kayaks, and nice areas to grill. Don’t forget your fishing poll kids, You can fish off the docks!

1  Thank Sunshine771253