“When in Tarpon Springs enjoy Greek Specialties at Mykonos”
Review of Mykonos

Mykonos
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Excellent food and service. Appetizers, entrees and dessert are perfectly prepared and beutifully presented. Freindly and welcoming staff and owner. A must stop when visiting the Sponge Capital of the world, Tarpon Springs.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Over the years I’ve eaten at a number of restaurants in Tarpon Springs. I’ve found that the food and service at Mykonos has been consistently impressive. If you are visiting the area for the day, there are many choices, but this is my personal recommendation.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

What a great restaurant, a little tight inside and lots of activity but the food was amazing, staff was attentive , owner was walking around greeting everyone, what more can you ask for

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I always eat at Mykonos when we visit Tarpon Springs. The food is always amazing!! We ate dinner there on Saturday night and went back for lunch on Sunday before we headed home.

I had the shrimp Mykonos and my husband had the chicken Mykonos for dinner Saturday. It consisted of the respective protein cooked in an appetizing array of vegetables (celery, tomatoes, etc). Both dishes were cooked perfectly!

On Sunday we had gyros for lunch and they were fantastic! We enjoyed them so much we took some to go to bring back to family members and have some for ourselves for dinner. The tzatziki sauce is phenomenal!! It’s the best I’ve ever eaten.

Do yourself a favor and eat at Mykonos the next time you are at the sponge docks in Tarpon Springs. You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

If you visit Tarpon Springs, make sure you eat here. The lines are sometimes out the door but it is definitely worth the wait! I RECOMMEND EVERYTHING!