All reviews separate bedrooms fire pit industrial park front desk full kitchen queen bed marriott properties the staff was friendly and helpful up to date easy access enjoyed my stay brandon housekeeping fireplace dishwasher concert kitchenette
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I needed to rest and relax so I can recuperate for the coming week ahead. And this property of Marriott always makes me feel safe and relax. They just renovated the hotel and I am very impressed of the outcome. Roger, front desk staff, and Robert, manager, always makes me feel welcome. I took a lot of photos of the improvement they did.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 June 2018

the room is outdated.. nothing broken or terrible but it needs a make over. sheets were not comfortable. TV was an ok size. not very big. the lobby was good. breakfast was just ok. not the best. If you want to stay, try the regular Marriott brand instead. these residence inns are not that updated.

Room Tip: try a real marriott
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 June 2018

The updated hotel rooms are just BEAUTIFUL! Staff very friendly and everything is clean. This will be our place to stay everytime! The amenities are great. Thank You for a wonderful place to stay! EXCELLENT!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2018

This place is currently under renovations witch I was unaware of. I booked this hotel through the Hard Rock Casino and it was all that was left comped. To my surprise there were no "standard" rooms with two queen beds. I was given an upgrade to a two bedroom suite with two queen beds. Perhaps it was because of the construction going on above me on the top/third floor. I was VERY concerned about that but what could I do. The noise after check in was minimal and ended around 6pm. Concerned about the next morning, I heard nothing! Ok the room, it has a living area, WITH a REAL fireplace! I wanted so much to use it and they offered my a fire log even! I declined because it was warm outside and why waste energy cranking up the ac to use the fire place. The room has a full kitchen with normal size fridge, huge microwave, and even a dishwasher for longer stays. It had a great bid dinning table with for comfy chairs. There were TWO separate bedrooms each with there own bathroom and tv.

The few flaws. The smell from under the sink was overwhelming. I assume it was from the garbage disposal not being cleaned. The tv in my room came on but could not get any channels/reception. The place is HUGE and the walk to and from the room is long but that's never really a big deal to me. There are no ice makers however the ice maker in the fridge once turned on started making ice quickly. The woman that checked me in got a bag of ice for me witch was plentiful. There is NO shuttle to the casino despite being advertised by the Hard Rock on there website. That also goes for a room with TWO queen beds. I was lucky to get upgraded however it is to my understanding that the room you get with the Hard Rock is normally ONE queen bed and a pull out sofa.

The pool. I saw pictures were there was also a hot tub however there was not, I think the removed it. I did get to use the pool, all to myself actually in a nick of time before the squealing kids got to it that I heard while waiting for my lyft ride. My time at the pool was great!

It was a quiet night and morning with no door slamming like I deal with a lot at hotels.

The place IS dated but apparently being renovated. The room I was in seemed to have new carpet. It was clean and comfortable except the smell when I went to use the trash receptacle under the sink.

I was treated WHONDERABLE and that goes a long way! This was as good as any stay I have had on the Hard Rock outside of there own property.

Than you for the upgrade and wonderful hospitality!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 April 2018

We have spent the winter at this hotel for the past 7 years, usually 3 months. It is an outstanding location with a personable, efficient, and very pleasant staff. Their morale is high, so almost no turnover from year to year. We have always stayed in room 313, but the hotel is being renovated this season, starting with the 3rd floor. In spite of needing to relocate the lobby and food service during the renovation, the staff has handled this incredibly well. All are looking forward to an even better, nicer facility by mid-summer. We have stayed in many Marriott properties (Platinum Elite) and many Residence Inns. This is by far the best!

Room Tip: Third floor is the best, quietest.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
ResidenceInnGM9719, Owner at Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear BlueDevil1963:
Thank you so much for your great review! We are so happy you have chosen our hotel as your winter home away from home for the past 7 years, and we look forward to seeing you again next year in our completely renovated hotel!
Robert Newton