“Excellent Hotel!!”

The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa
Ranked #35 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I just stayed for 10 days at this hotel! It was Excellent! Everyone was so nice at this hotel, I loved my room, the bed was so comfortable, and the floor that I was on was very quiet. Housekeeping did a great job with the room while I was there. The location of the hotel was fantastic, Westshore Mall is across the street and International Plaza is right down the road, there were many restaurants close by, the beach was only about 20 minutes. I will definitely come back to this hotel!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to stay that is close to the airport. Hospitality was great and plenty of food and drink choices in the hotel and nearby. Room was nice and beds were comfortable. Will come back again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We reserved a double room while we were in Tampa for a concert at Amalie Arena. This hotel was great for a quick getaway! Close to shopping, food, and entertainment....about 15mins (or less) from the Arena. Decor is updated and very clean. There is not alot of space inside the room so if you were staying for an extended time it may get alittle crowded. We stayed for 2 days so it was perfect! Friendly staff, lots parking is behind the hotel and its free. Small pool on the 9th floor to relax. It was quiet and we were able to watch planes go by from the airport. Even though I believe this is a business hotel....there was a conference while we were there....it was still quiet and didnt interfere with our stay at all. Nice gym with cardio machines and weights. All in all, great stay, great price!
The only bad review I have is that our fridge didnt work but since we didnt stay long it wasnt a deal breaker.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband and I have stayed in many hotels, and this is absolutely the nicest, cleanest one we have ever stayed at. The fixtures, decorating, and linens were high end, the people were friendly and helpful, the breakfast was wonderful; need I say more??? The only thing we were disappointed about was that internet access was not included in the price of the room, you had to pay extra; I believe $13.95, which is not alot, but a luxurious hotel like this should, I feel include this with the room. Other than that, it was perfect. We felt like royalty!

Room Tip: Ours overlooked the gorgeous plant-filled atrium. Not sure, but I believe all of them did.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

The hotel is always very clean. Cleanliness is the number one issue I have with most hotels and this is never an issue at The Westshore Grand. This is my favorite hotel in Tampa. Never had a bad stay and will continue to stay here.

Room Tip: Free parking, but a little hard to find. It's behind the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Tampa hotels
0.8 km away
4.8 km away
Westin Tampa Bay
Westin Tampa Bay
#45 of 163 in Tampa

Been to The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa

Address: 4860 W Kennedy Blvd, Tampa, FL 33609-2524 (Formerly InterContinental Hotel Tampa)
Region: United States > Florida > Tampa
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#6 Luxury Hotel in Tampa
#16 Green Hotel in Tampa
#34 Romantic Hotel in Tampa
#41 Business Hotel in Tampa
Price Range: ₹ 7,393 - ₹ 17,164 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa 4*
Located in the heart of the city, The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa is just minutes from the airport, within walking distance to shopping and centrally located to all area attractions including Busch Gardens, Raymond James Stadium, the Florida Aquarium, the St Pete Times Forum and the beautiful gulf coast beaches. Here is where excellence truly is the standard. The hotel features a rooftop swimming pool with spectacular views of Tampa Bay, complimentary Internet access, a fully-equipped fitness centre, 24-hour in-room dining, 'In the Know' Concierge services and the award winning Shula's Steak House. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Intercontinental Tampa