All reviewsclub floorfront deskthe hard rock casinofifth floornice hotelstarbucks coffeefitness roomlobby barmile radiusroom was largeshuttle serviceking bedoutdoor poolfree shuttlefitness centerbusch gardensbrandon
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The food and the pool were great but everything else sucks. The room had cockroaches, then at the middle of he night a random person showed up at my room and started knocking and screaming he had a delivery. He even asked someone for a key to my room! Honestly, I recommend this hotel to nobody. But credits to the chef and his awesome burgers.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Scott S, General Manager at Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review on the Sheraton Tampa Brandon on Tripadvisor. I am sorry to hear about your room and the random person with a delivery! We have a proactive pest treatment program and I apologize for your room condition! I am glad you enjoyed the renovated pool and Chef's awesome burgers. Please come back and try us again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

today....last minute booking and was able to get an upgrade as well........Denise at the front desk took care of me with a smile and made sure my stay tonight was as smooth as can be .
clean hotel and quite lounge ...very relaxing .. If Denise ever reads this.
.You deserve a raise ! great customer care.

Room Tip: 5th floor VIP level
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on the Sheraton Tampa Brandon on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We love Denise and she is one of our stars! I hope you enjoyed our recent renovations including the guest rooms, guest corridors, and the pool! We hope you come back soon!!!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I stayed in this hotel for around 5 days, everybody was very nice and helpful, the food from the restaurant was great and the employees were awesome people. Specially a very nice lady named Sherlyan. Thank you very much.

Room Tip: Stay in a room far from the lobby if you want complete silence.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Scott S, General Manager at Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on the Sheraton Tampa Brandon on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We love Sherlyan! I hope you enjoyed our recent renovations including the guest rooms, guest corridors, and the pool! We hope you come back soon!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this Sheraton Hotel while we were waiting to take a cruise. Great choice. Front desk were very professional. Ivette and Shelly the host at the club room were awesome. These girls were very courteous and went out of their way to make you feel special. These are two very special people. Will stay here in the future because of the hospitality
ALAN

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on the Sheraton Tampa Brandon on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and you enjoyed the club floor! Shelly and Ivette are amazing! I hope you enjoyed our recent renovations including the guest rooms, guest corridors, and the pool! We hope you come back soon!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

We were in town for college tours, this was our 1st time @ this Sheraton. I enjoyed our time, the rooms were very suitable, we were on the 4th floor across from vending room w/ microwave. The hotel location was perfect, easy access to I-75. Although I booked my reservation through 3rd party, Tifa still treated me like the SPG member that I am. One month prior to our arrival, I called to ask questions, she was very knowledgeable & informative. She actually remembered me when I checked in & the purpose for our trip. Her coworkers Denise & Stephanie have a good sense of humor. Thank you ladies for the quick laughter. I will definitely return in the future.

Room Tip: Rooms 457 facing the west parking lot is quiet, we couldn't hear any outside noise.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to give us a 5 star review on the Sheraton Tampa Brandon on Tripadvisor. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Tifa is one of our stars! I hope you enjoyed our recent renovations including the guest rooms, guest corridors, and the pool! We hope you come back soon!!!