16 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$ 219
Agoda.comUS$ 219
HurbUS$ 225
4,080 results
All reviews nature walk the main hotel oyster catchers oystercatchers restaurant nature preserve close to the airport beautiful property lobby bar self parking business meeting very nice hotel clearwater beach free shuttle shuttle service casita armani hammocks
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2021 via mobile

Used to really love staying at the casitas, but it seems the love has been lost with the upkeep of the rooms themselves and the grounds. The rooms have a moldy/musty smell. I’m guessing there’s leaking and flooding issues during rainy season and it’s just not been address properly. The decor is totally outdated. Renovations are desperately needed. The landscaping is no more. Attention to detail is gone. Total bummer.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2021

Love this hote. Staff and services are excellent. The Oystercatcher restaurant is a must for a beautiful sunset and delicious seafood dinner.

The rooms are dated but large and well furnished. My favorite in the area

1  Thank Lightek
Cyndi Layton, Sales at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. We're happy you enjoyed Oystercatchers restaurant and service from our team. The sunsets this week have been amazing! We hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2021

We went just for one night for my birthday. The check in desk sang happy birthday to me, which made me feel great. Hotel is always clean and staff is great. The only thing is bed was a little hard for my comfort but boyfriend slept good

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for staying with us and happy birthday! We're happy that you chose to celebrate with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 January 2021

I rate my experience as AWESOME! The staff was warm and very helpful. Really made me feel comfortable and cared for. I loved the dining experience and the friendly atmosphere. The fitness room was perfect and had everything I needed for a great workout. The bed was unbelievably comfortable with a variety of pillows. And my bay view...breathtaking.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for spending your much needed get away with us. We're delighted that you had an awesome experience and enjoyed the food, fitness room and view. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 January 2021

Hotel was clean, staff was friendly. Disappointed the room was not cleaned and towels , water and coffee were not replaced during our stay. I was told at check out that when I checked in I should have been told that the room would only be cleaned upon request.

Pools and hot tub water was cloudy when we arrived but by the next day it was clear.

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Cyndi Layton, Sales at Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2021

Dear sus64977,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing a review. Due to COVID 19, the hotel offers housekeeping service upon request. We apologize if this was not communicated. Thank you for the feedback. We hope you will stay with us again when visiting Tampa.