Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 173
EmbassySuites.com
US$ 173
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$ 179
US$ 164
PricelineUS$ 173
Expedia.comUS$ 173
HurbUS$ 179
1,709 results
All reviews evening reception managers reception made to order breakfast waffle house westshore mall close to the airport self parking tampa airport complimentary breakfast shuttle service cruise port walgreens atrium uber bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

I stayed here for three days while I was visiting Tampa and I really enjoyed my time at this hotel. The room was very nice and clean and the staff was friendly. It’s located a few minutes from the airport and is close to downtown as well. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and would stay here again

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 May 2021

The Embassy suites is in decline. They are limiting the amount of drinks you can have at the managers reception. The quality and selection of food at the breakfast buffet was insulting. When we drove up to the hotel it look like a ghost town. We were greeted in the lobby by a senior citizen receptionist, who would’ve been better served as a cashier at Publix. The manager there’s a professional Smile but those little to solve the problems of his guests, and the shortcomings of his facility. I have stayed at the Embassy suites well over 100 times over the last several years, and this was the worst experience I have ever had.

Reviewed 20 May 2021

I booked a room through Booking.com and the agent put in the wrong date. That same night I called booking and they contacted the hotel and corrected the issue and reserved my room for the correct date. Now they have charged my credit card and REFUSE to honor my reservation. I have tried to call the hotel many times to resolve the issue with no luck! Charles and Jason refuse to talk to me. Save your time and frustration and find another hotel that won’t steal your money and cancel your reservation. I have worked in many hotels and also stayed at my many hotels and I have never seen such bad customer service. Even Hilton customer service won’t help me. This wasn’t a cheap room! I paid over $260 for one room. Now I have to find another hotel and pay double because Embassy Suites refuses to honor my reservation!!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2021

I wasn’t happy with the room because the amenities i was guaranteed were nonexistent. The hotel was under construction, and the hotel failed to mention that. The breakfast was terrible. It was cold and not why embassy suites is usually known for.

Reviewed 15 May 2021

There was a ton of room gut renovations going on my floor. Construction and noise started at 8:30. Should have taken out 1 floor at a time. I had new carpet in my room but furniture was old and broken. No housekeeping unless you asked for it by 10am. Breakfast ended at 9am, too early for leisure travelers. Took 3-4 asks to get fresh towels.

1  Thank Vickie R