“great staff, great experience!”

Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon
Ranked #29 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
hawaii
“great staff, great experience!”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Clean, comfortable rooms, tasty (free!) food, and excellent service from all the staff! My husband came here on business, and I tagged along with my toddler at the end of the trip. Everyone was so accommodating to us. The maids and front desk staff brought my son toys, cleaned the rooms around his nap schedule at our requested times, and maintenance even went dumpster diving with no complaints for a baby shoe that wound up in the trash. They saved fruit for my son, and even got him treats when he woke up at night :) We felt like family here with this professional staff. We'd stay again for sure. The location is also great, near many shops, restaurants and highways.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Liriki
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you enjoyed the stay. We do our very best at making everyone feel at home. Please come back and stay with us again.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Brandon, Florida
Reviewed 12 April 2012

My flight had landed at 11 and I had some business to take care of online. I called to see if I can check in early. Veronica at the front desk was able to check me in early. She is extremely friendly, knowledgeable and courteous. The hotel is a great facility and very well maintained. There is High Def TV but all the channels are standard definition!. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and it is very close to I-75 and if you need a layover at night this is a great hotel. If possible ask for Veronica as she is the best !!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you enjoyed the stay. I am happy to announce that we now have High Definition channels! Please come back and stay with us again.
Fairview, North Carolina
Reviewed 4 April 2012

My wife recently had a five-day training session in this hotel. It was the last time of many...but the last time it will be! Room service was available IF you could lasso somebody to just get you some fresh towels. Forget anything else....maybe at checkout they cleaned it for new guests who never saw this review.

Room Tip: Stay a night, ok. Stay two? Not sure. Stay more? Clean it yourself and launder your own towels!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank BobTheDonutman
aGMwhocares, General Manager at Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon, responded to this review, 9 April 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced while staying with us. We take great pride in making sure our rooms are cleaned and the guests receive the best service. Next time you are in Tampa, please come back and stay with us again.
Venice, Fl
Reviewed 30 March 2012

The hotel was easy accessable off I-75, the staff were wonderful. My suite was clean, well appointed and comfortable. I'd stay here again in a heart beat!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the east side, away from the traffice noise of I-75. I did, and my room was very...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Next time you are in Tampa, please come back and stay with us again.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 29 March 2012

Sent my father to a Tigers Spring Training Game. A scheduling issue caused my 72year old parents to end up at the hotel at 6:30 a.m. on a Sunday morning after driving for hours. The front desk folks immediately made them feel comfortable in the lobby, offered them breakfast and various points of interest in the area and got the housekeeping staff on the plan of getting their room ready as quickly as possible. (Thank you Tina and James) Then as they went into the room, the housekeeping folks made sure they had everything they needed. They got into the room in time to relax and shower before heading to the game. Yahoo.The following morning they met one of the managers as he was busing some of the morning breakfast dishes.
The bottom line my parents just said over and over - "Everyone at that Hotel was so nice and how nice the Hotel was." I have always enjoyed Hilton properties, but the kindness that this staff expressed was even more than at other sister places- and this was all in the middle of Spring Break.

Room Tip: I really love the bedroom suites at Homewood when I am driving beacuse it is like walking into a fur...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that your parents enjoyed their stay. I remember them stopping me in the morning. Great people! It seemend like the staff did everything right. We try our best. Next time you are in Tampa, please come back and stay with us again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
0.2 km away
0.5 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Brandon Regency Park
0.6 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tampa/Brandon

Been to Homewood Suites Tampa Brandon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK