“Best Boba in the USF area!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
The International Boba House
Ranked #1,259 of 2,579 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 3 November 2016

A lot of college students love Boba, and Boba House definitely lives up to the expectations. They have amazing tasting milk teas and their boba is always cooked to perfection. Definitely recommend coming here!

Reviewed 5 September 2015

This may not be everyone's cup of tea. I have gone numerous times, and always loved it, but my husband did not. He didn't like how long he had to wait (there is often only one employee taking and making orders), or the 'teenage' feeling because of the mismatched furniture, gaming system, and young adults that made us feel rather old. I, however, love the neighborhood feeling, the comfortable 'sit and stay a while' and the local art on the walls. It's okay that I'm older than the average customer, I usually go here with my teenage daughter, and I'm a sucker for milk tea. They have a wide variety of flavors to choose from in milk teas and blended drinks as well as boba and lychee. My 15 year old daughter says the boba is perfect (I usually get my drinks sans boba). My favorite is the lavender vanilla milk tea and the fact that most drinks are dairy free. There is also a shelf for book swapping if that's your thing. If you want clean line decor or fast service, queue up at your local Starbucks. If you want something different, and fun, this is the place to go!

Been to The International Boba House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK