“Will be back :-)”

Salems Gyros & More
Ranked #1,177 of 2,622 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 14
Description: Thank you for choosing Salem's Gyros, where You've Got Options! Ì_We serve our all-special Gyros, Wings, Fish, Shrimp, Fresh Salads, Fries, Sides and more! We're not your typical fast food joint. Your meal will be fresh-cooked and made to order, guaranteed. Heck, you won't even find any heat lamps here!
Reviewed 5 March 2018

There was a long line but moved quickly. It was our first time and we really enjoyed the food. Good taste and well cooked.

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

We came across this restaurant and thought it would be a good opportunity to try something new. The service was fast and friendly, and the restaurant quite busy with inside and drive-thru customers.

The food was good and all four of us found something we wanted.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This place have the worst customer service ive swen in my life very unprofessional and rude nobody should ever eat here.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

I eat a Salem's every time I visit Tampa. This particular location is my favorite. The eings are HUGE, the fried tilapia is fantastic. The sweet tea is always fresh and SWEET. You can tell they are very clean just due to the taste of the tea. None of that icky moldy smell or taste you get at some places. The order takers are always so friendly. The desserts are good too. And I also recommend the garlic wings. Cant sau enough good things about this place. Only negitive is the beggars in the parking lot. At least one every time I visit. But I guess you get that everywhere now days.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I placed an order through Uber eats, the driver delivered my order and when opening the package I was shorted one order of shrimp. I called the driver. He said he picked up the order and delivered had nothing in his vehicle. I called the store and was treated rudely by whoever answered demanding to see my food and receipt. I'm on business from out of town, the food was good but due to lack of any normal customer service I will never eat nor order from here again. And if you read my countless reviews I'm pretty easy going until I get treated bad or as a "liar" which is what happened in my book. It's $5.99 on a $25 order, really?? Management please reinvest into customer service. I'm a supervisor for customer service this was bad!

Been to Salems Gyros & More? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK