“Still going strong ”

Add it.
Hyde Park Cafe
Ranked #26 of 107 Nightlife in Tampa
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Came here randomly on a Tuesday for the first time in probably 6 years or more. Nothing had changed, it was still busy as anything, the vibes were good, music was good. The only thing I noticed that changed, was the wall behind the tables in the room to the far right. We got bottle service here and the service was fast, efficient and friendly. It was extremely cheap, only $150 for a bottle of Ketel One. The tables are still very small and compact, so it’s not really a VIP experience but more just somewhere to sit down.

It’s not like I’m a regular here or that I will be back anytime soon but my only suggestion is: get those bathrooms renovated!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I traveled to Florida Labor Day weekend, Friday night we checked out Hyde Park Café and had a lot of fun.

It was pouring outside and initially thought about leaving the line but after waiting a few minutes, we were let into the club through the guest list and the fun began.

I'm originally from Philly and so I'm use to hanging out in nice, fun clubs: Hyde Park falls in that category. If you want to have a nice, fun night, go hang out at Hyde's.

2  Thank Damaree K
Reviewed 27 June 2016

Our usual hangout several nights a week, only open 3 nights a week, Tuesday and Fridays are busiest.

1  Thank David Z
Reviewed 12 March 2016

Visiting Tampa told that there is some great nightlife here.

We took off early 11:00PM and started and actually ended at the HPC W and B room.

They had these amazing DJ's all night there were 3 and they all killed it. The crowd was great, the service was top notch. We enjoyed the music and the people, so we didn't even move on to our next destination, because they have it all here.

1  Thank AARDVARKKILLER