“Novel ice cream!”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #19 of 66 Dessert in Tampa
Reviewed 2 January 2017

Great place for a confection mixologists! I especially like the way they role the blends of ice creams between two cold stones, hence the name! Great place to have dessert. The fudge with salt ice cream is my favourite.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

I visited the Cold Stone Creamery after walking to the plaza from my hotel, I was one of the first customers of the day when the store opened and enjoyed a Strawberry Blondie Ice Cream Treat in a cup. My only disappointment was that the cones had not been made when I visited but I thoroughly enjoyed my selection although the selection process was a difficult one to chose from.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Had some great ice-cream here. My son had a Oreo ice-cream small and we had a large strawberry caramel flavored speciality ice-cream. We also took a Oreo shake which we got at a discount as it was in happy hours! Overall a great relaxed trip in this hot month!

Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

What a great crew of confection mixologists. Had an amazing blend of caramel, almonds, and bananas all wrapped up in a huge waffle cone. Very friendly staff and a clean location. Indoor and outdoor seating available.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

Great creations and made for a nice dessert after spending time bowling at Splitsville. Fast friendly and got a nice song sung for leaving a tip.

Been to Cold Stone Creamery? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK