“Lunch visit ”

Tapas Spanish Cafe
Ranked #593 of 2,621 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Spanish
Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Very nice lunch spot tucked away. Will come back for dinner. Fast service and friendly staff. Fresh food too

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

I've been talking about my lunch experience at Tapas Spanish Cafe for days. I was working nearby and searched TripAdvisor for recommendations. Tapas looked interesting but it was hidden away in an industrial complex. I found my way there early but the placed filled up quickly at lunch. The locals obviously know about this spot. My waitress was very pleasant and attentive. I thoroughly enjoyed a lunch mojo chicken with yellow rice and plantains. The chicken was so tender it just fell off the bone. Try this place and be sure to order a cafe con leche with your meal or to go. Delicious!!

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

I really enjoy the food here. I work close so, I go here quite often. The staff is very nice and they work hard. The service is fast especially for take out orders. They stay busy, but they hustle and earn it!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Come here at least once a week with coworkers. Quick service, fresh Cuban food and usually no wait. Definitely recommend ending your meal with a cafe con leche to go!

Reviewed 19 January 2017

Excellent Food and Prices. Staff is very friendly and attentive. All chicken meals are fantastic! They offer both breakfast and lunch specials.

Been to Tapas Spanish Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK