“Breakfast”

Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Diner, Healthy, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Nice fresh meal. Blueberry pancakes were tasty, as were the lemon pancakes (very rich). Kids menu has good selections and the fresh squeezed orange was delicious.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Excellent breakfast! I had the frittata rustica with the fresh greens--so good! Clean, good service, great food. Walking distance to the Sheraton. We will always have breakfast here when we come to Tampa to visit our son at University of Tampa!

Reviewed 26 September 2017

Decided to eat here as it was within walking distance from my hotel and it was a great choice. I got there around 10:30 on a Saturday and there was about a 15 minute wait. Server was over shortly after we were seated to take our drink orders and returned promptly with them and took our food order. It was a short wait for food and it was tasty and looked nice on the plate. I will come back next time I am in the area

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us and experienced excellent service as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We went here for a very late breakfast (1pm) and the food was fantastic! I had pancakes, sausage, and cheese grits. My boyfriend had and omelet. The pancakes are really big. I normally eat 3 med size and 1 pancake was enough for me. The cost was around $30. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

When it comes to going out for breakfast, First Watch is the name that always comes to mind. The service is always friendly, and the food is healthy as well as delicious.

Cassi C, Guest Relations Manager at First Watch, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thanks for the great review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy the healthy options we have to offer and experienced friendly service as well. We can't wait to see you again soon!

Been to First Watch? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK