“Nice hotel, a bit out of town”

Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Ranked #40 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Little snafu on arrival. Checked in, got my key, went to room with bed slept on, dirty towels on bathroom floor. Back to desk, young man seemed upset that I would imply that room was not ready. He had to go look for himself. He apologized and got me another room. Rest of stay was fine. Room was clean, continental breakfast was decent. Internet was there, but very slow.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. I thank you also for the feed back. It was indeed a lapse on the part of Housekeeping & the Hotel to release the room without verification. I apologize for the inconvience. I hope you will give us another chance to meet your lodging needs in future. Once again, thank you for your business as also the review.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North

Reviewed 23 March 2012

There was little to find fault with at this hotel. The room, with the exception of the dirty carpet, was clean. WiFi was good. The front desk staff were frindly and helpful. Location was good - not far from Busch Gardens. Breakfast was excellent with a good variety of bagels, pastries, waffles, cereals and juices. It was inexpensive, so very good value.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RichC001

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. With an excellent team to carry out most responsibilities & generous reviews from many guests like you, keeps all of us motivated to continue to do better. Proximity to the most freeways & restaurant next door & Busch Gardens about four miles makes it very convenient to any guest. Add to that a country like surroundings, I am blessed with lot of repeat business. Once again, thank you for your business, your review. We look forward to your future visits to us.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

We stayed here during a Spring Training trip. We wanted something close to Clearwater, but we were arriving late so we figured staying a bit north of our destination was wise.

This is a decent, two-story hotel. No frills, but good value for the price. The rooms look recently renovated and were fine (other than a moth ball-type smell in the bathroom area). Had a flat screen TV with actual HD. Beds were comfortable with an abundance of pillows. Free breakfast was a simple continental setup (breads, waffle-maker, fruit, cereal, juices).

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Five4FightingTN

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your chance visit to our facility & I am glad that you had a good stay. I look forward to your future visits to us with family & friends.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

Housekeeping does a great job of keeping up with the rooms.

Room Tip: Easy breezy on/off 75 . Close to Bush Gardens, MOSI, USF and minutes from the zoo. GREAT STAFF! B...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Martine D

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing us for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the review. Locational advantage & excellent team has many guests repeat us. I am sure we can continue to count on your future business. Once again, thank you for your business as also the review.

Reviewed 10 March 2012

This Ramada is clean and well kept. No mold, no funny smells, no roving drunk people banging around late at night. The pool area was well maintained. The room was very nice and the beds were comfortable, but bring your own pillow if you have neck problems because all of the provided pillows were very soft.

Only complaint is the internet is flaky. Wireless signal strength fluctuates and often the webpage can't be found and must be reloaded or the web browser must be restarted. Annoying but manageable.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank isilwath
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our facility for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. About the pillow, I used to get good feed back. I am now going to verify with the vendor to make sure he continues to send the quality, we always ordered. About the internet, if there was any trouble with the power or weather, it may require rebooting at the internet station room & thereafter each individual computer experiencing trouble. I will consider options to obviate those needs. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay & look forward to your future visits to us when you come to Tampa. Once again, thank you for your business as also the feed back.