“good lunch”
Review of Whole Foods Market

Whole Foods Market
Ranked #604 of 2,475 Restaurants in Tampa
Description: Welcome to your Tampa, FL Whole Foods Market! Founded in 1978 in Austin, Texas, Whole Foods Market is the leading retailer of natural and organic foods, the first national "Certified Organic" grocer, and uniquely positioned as America's Healthiest Grocery Store™.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

stopped in for lunch, did a quick walk through the store. nice and clean picked up salad and soup, and of course i could not pass up a few slices of smoked brisket. ate out side, dedicated staff cleaning tables as soon as other eaters left. nice feeling about that. food was great.

Date of visit: February 2021
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed 4 October 2020

I would like to share my personal experience at Whole Foods in Tampa Florida
Let me be clear this happened at 1pm on September 24th
I Gave them every opportunity to contact me to discuss before coming on social media
I called corporate spoke with a supervisor named Anthony and he assured me I would get a follow up call ASAP
I waited until Monday no call I called back spoke with a supervisor named Alexis she assured me she was personally handling it and contacting regional and global ...Wednesday still nothing spoke to Anthony again and he assured me immediate action it is Saturday their silence speaks volumes

I went in to get a whole pizza and some cider 3 things $50 I spend over $500 a week there
The pizza looked great I went to the register the cashier who was in her mid 60s name Deborah who has worked there forever and the Bagger who is customer service greeted me ..I was wearing my thin blue line mask ..Deborah loudly says to the baggers mind you it is just the three of us ‘did you see the cops that murdered Brianna Taylor got off” the bagger replied yes ..I stood there open mouth ..Deborah proceeded to say those cops should die in jail she hoped they burned down Louisville ..Af this point I said please stop I have family in law enforcement ..she said she did not care all cops are bad ...I said you need to look at the facts ..she said she watched CNN ..I told her that was her first problem..at this point Cindy realizing how inappropriate it was said have a nice day go enjoy your pizza ...I asked for a manager ...as I waited for the manager Deborah continued on to another employee voicing her hatred of cops ...My head was about to explode ...I asked the managers to step outside ..I explained the situation and they said they would remove her from the floor and address it immediately ...They explained the employees are not suppose to cross talk when a customer is there esp about sensitive subjects ...ummmm she intentionally did it because I proudly where my thin blue line mask..I walked to my car and came back in to get everyone’s name for corporate and she was at her register..Shame on Whole Foods for showing how little this mattered to you ..Just ring up my food and do your job and have those discussions in the back or off the clock ...Not ok in any level ..

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank elizabethbN5889JS
Reviewed 17 October 2019

Recently moved to Tampa and am enjoying the Whole Foods. The produce, seafood, meat and overall selection of food is excellent. I also had a good experience ordering online and picking up at the store. The “shopper” for me got everything right. A suggestion is to improve the quality and selection of the food to eat in the store. It is not at the level of a typical Whole Foods. Another issue is the internet access (or lack thereof) which makes it virtually impossible to use the Whole Food phone app,

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 26 September 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch/snack before heading to the beach. The pizza looked great, but the temperature was cool to nearly cold. Definitely a let down, and the crust seemed a bit soggy from sitting there.

Overall cleanliness: average

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 19 June 2019

When whole foods first opened we enjoyed the chance to hit the buffet and sit on the side to eat. This last trip we see the prices have skyrocketed to $1.65 per ounce and the quality has tanked. The chicken was really burned black, the food was dried out and it seems that there was just no real attempt to maintain the bar. At check out the lunch came to $16 for my meager selection which was real shock and a joke. So my friends and I have elected to pass on their buffet from now on. For what they charged we could have had a nice casual meal in a decent restaurant. Prime of no Prime

Date of visit: June 2019