3,184 results
All reviews the concierge lounge convention center joyce williams champions sports bar balcony room water view amalie arena beautiful hotel the river walk valet parking ybor city lobby bar city view hockey game beautiful lobby trolley stop rooftop pool
Reviewed 17 November 2016

As I was visiting this hotel, I had the opportunity to visit the Champions restaurant on site. Our Waiter Zach was amazing and he was very attentive to our table. This restaurant has great food and is definitely a spot to visit. Don't forget to see if you can sit in Zach's section.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I was here for one night only. Quite frustrating to be a platinum member and stand there, waiting for someone to help. Especially when I watched (her name withheld) walk out, look at the que, and turn around and go back in. I finally said to someone in the lobby area, please get some help. A minute after that, done. Hate to sound so nit picky but I expect more out of MY Marriott!

Elevators very slow. The hotel itself is old, needs updating. I also think it's funny, they want you to conserve towels, but no racks or hooks in the bathroom. Hmmm...

Also not happy I had a friend come join me for dinner, literally ONE hour. Cost $18 to park.

Next time in Tampa, I will go elsewhere...

Just my opinion.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 November 2016

The staff of the lounge,Carl,Lisa,and one other whose name I did not receive. Excellent people who cared,professional and very helpful. The lounge was well kept,excellent variety of snacks. We look forward to returning.

Room Tip: Request high floor overlooking canal.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We stayed there for a wedding and it was very accommodating , the pool area was just re-done so that was beautiful, but crowded. We had breakfast there and drinks and both were great. Just a fun area to stay would recommend it hightly

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank judyshirley
Reviewed 15 November 2016

As always Marriot made this pleasurably from fast check in, hotel employees directing where to go, great pub and multiple restaurants, great view of harbor. Close to Amalie Arena. Nice spacious room, quiet. Everything I wanted in stay.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family