4 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$ 162
Doubletree.comUS$ 164
HurbUS$ 168
1,764 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies rocky point view of the bay bahama breeze pool area close to the airport business trip great room upon check fitness center free shuttle shuttle service suite roomy busch
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 May 2021

There was multiple issues you need a room key to get in and out of the parking lot I had to go on multiple times to have it fixed when you couldn’t get out people are behind you they get upset. No communication or menus in the room when I ordered food no one said it was pick up only so after 40 minutes I called down that’s when they told me it was cold I just walked away. The dining room is closed however the bar is open that makes no sense to me. You could hear other doors slamming in the room in the hallway was for very noisy. The front desk understaffed when 4 o’clock is check in time you know there’s going to be a lot of people but they were not prepared. When buying snacks I waited 30 minutes to buy my snacks.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2021

High rates, plus they charge for parking & continental breakfast. No cookies! Need to clean trash from hedges & around outside of building. Suite with kitchenette had no kitchen towels or soap. No plastic ware.

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

The hotel itself was nice, but it was outdated. There was a hole in the wall behind our shower where you adjust the water. We also had mold in our shower, blood spots and a giant clump of hair under the bathroom counter. The room was very warm, even with the thermostat set to 65. The beds were hard, and the pillows were very firm. The customer service was spot on, and so was the pool.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Merrittfamily2021
Reviewed 17 May 2021

My shower curtain was dirty, there was trash outside that I asked on two different occasions it be cleaned up, my daughter finally cleaned it up because she was scared it was going to get in the water and there’s lots of sea life interaction there. Menu is very limited so we had to find other options to eat. Beautiful setting, Beautiful view and sunset.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Wanderer42548339285
Reviewed 9 May 2021

I really enjoyed the peace and quiet. The room was great and the price was right! I have never stayed at a DoubleTree. I was hesistant, yet PLEASANTLY surprised. It is definitely a Hilton brand. Thanks!