“Best hamburgers in Tampa”
Review of Burger Monger

Burger Monger
Ranked #240 of 2,636 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 28 March 2017

From time to time I stop in here to get a great Angus hamburger and delicious french fries. Everything is made to order and you can get in and out fast. My husband loves their hot dogs as well as their hamburgers. I recommend getting the grilled onions on your hamburger. Sometimes I plan to drop off clothing at the $2.50 dry cleaner in this strip mall and then move my car and have lunch.

1  Thank KarenFL

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I wasn't hungry for a burger so I got a BLT salad. It was very good. We ordered the fries. They are prepared in beef tallow. They are a must order!! I will try the akaushi burger the next time I am in Tampa.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

If you want an amazing burger that you can literally top with just about anything, THIS IS YOUR PLACE! Everything from their burgers and malt shakes ..down to their sauces is phenomenal! If you haven't been you are truly missing out!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Just had a ceaser salad was placed in a shallow bowl filled to the top with romain lettcue great to my delight. Sprinkle of grated cheese, dressing on the side. Add the slightest amount salt and tons of pepper. The dig in was crisp and fresh. Looking to the return visit, bite into a juicy burger.
Sunshine Clark

Reviewed 18 January 2017

So the fast food chains are cheaper - but they are fuel, not food. Burger Monger is as good as the Michelin starred The Spotted Pig in NYC - and I've been there (it's great). For a joy of a burger, and sides, and ambience, and service including the back kitchen guys who actually come out and make sure you are having a great time and a great meal - all I ask is EXPAND! EXPAND! - don't make me come to Florida for your burgers (but, humbly, I confess, I will).

1  Thank WestonMOCook