“Always sooo good!”
Review of Burger Monger

Burger Monger
Ranked #243 of 2,706 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

If you want an amazing burger that you can literally top with just about anything, THIS IS YOUR PLACE! Everything from their burgers and malt shakes ..down to their sauces is phenomenal! If you haven't been you are truly missing out!

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Just had a ceaser salad was placed in a shallow bowl filled to the top with romain lettcue great to my delight. Sprinkle of grated cheese, dressing on the side. Add the slightest amount salt and tons of pepper. The dig in was crisp and fresh. Looking to the return visit, bite into a juicy burger.
Sunshine Clark

Reviewed 18 January 2017

So the fast food chains are cheaper - but they are fuel, not food. Burger Monger is as good as the Michelin starred The Spotted Pig in NYC - and I've been there (it's great). For a joy of a burger, and sides, and ambience, and service including the back kitchen guys who actually come out and make sure you are having a great time and a great meal - all I ask is EXPAND! EXPAND! - don't make me come to Florida for your burgers (but, humbly, I confess, I will).

1  Thank WestonMOCook
Reviewed 4 January 2017

This place was my last hurrah before going on my annual New Years diet that I usually give up on in 3 months.

I have never had Akaushi beef burgers, but they are delicious. Super juicy, super fresh, super tasty. At Burger Monger, you can customize your burger to your hearts content. I opted for the BBQ burger option. 1 patty, cheddar cheese, pickles, bacon, bbq sauce, lettuce and tomato all on a buttery egg bread bun. It was one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life. The Akaushi beef definitely contributes something special to these burgers in addition to how lovingly they are crafted.

I also had a side of chili cheese fries, because why not. The chili was perfect, just how I enjoy it. The cheese could have a little bit more flavor, but is still pretty delicious. I still wish I had had a malted and a piece of the strawberry cake, but there is always next time. If you are in the mood for a great burger, this place is definitely worth a trip.

1  Thank Jackie O
Reviewed 12 December 2016

wonderful service, excellent food at the
Clearwater location. I was so impressed being from Buffalo, NY we have nothing like that here.

1  Thank dorjens