“Most amazing (affordable) burger ever”
Review of Burger Monger

Burger Monger
Ranked #267 of 2,451 Restaurants in Tampa
Reviewed 18 January 2017

So the fast food chains are cheaper - but they are fuel, not food. Burger Monger is as good as the Michelin starred The Spotted Pig in NYC - and I've been there (it's great). For a joy of a burger, and sides, and ambience, and service including the back kitchen guys who actually come out and make sure you are having a great time and a great meal - all I ask is EXPAND! EXPAND! - don't make me come to Florida for your burgers (but, humbly, I confess, I will).

1  Thank WestonMOCook
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This place was my last hurrah before going on my annual New Years diet that I usually give up on in 3 months.

I have never had Akaushi beef burgers, but they are delicious. Super juicy, super fresh, super tasty. At Burger Monger, you can customize your burger to your hearts content. I opted for the BBQ burger option. 1 patty, cheddar cheese, pickles, bacon, bbq sauce, lettuce and tomato all on a buttery egg bread bun. It was one of the best burgers I've ever had in my life. The Akaushi beef definitely contributes something special to these burgers in addition to how lovingly they are crafted.

I also had a side of chili cheese fries, because why not. The chili was perfect, just how I enjoy it. The cheese could have a little bit more flavor, but is still pretty delicious. I still wish I had had a malted and a piece of the strawberry cake, but there is always next time. If you are in the mood for a great burger, this place is definitely worth a trip.

1  Thank Jackie O
Reviewed 12 December 2016

wonderful service, excellent food at the
Clearwater location. I was so impressed being from Buffalo, NY we have nothing like that here.

1  Thank dorjens
Reviewed 4 December 2016

Just outstanding burgers, outstanding. Interesting concept for a higher end fast food house. Wine and beer. Great onion rings also. Regular fries are enough for 2

1  Thank Robert H
Reviewed 26 November 2016

I was amazed how good my burger was! It was tender & cooked perfectly. There is a huge list of toppings & sauces but I kept mine pretty traditional. The fries are a la carte and the large was really big for even our family of 4. They have a few decent draft beers there too. The servers were really sweet and even packed up a container of our favorite sauce for us!

1  Thank Heather N

Been to Burger Monger? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK