All reviews separate shower and toilet frosted glass front desk shower area bruce b downs room layout complimentary breakfast was good business park the breakfast area sitting area yogurt refrigerator and microwave waffle maker king suite good nights sleep sofa bed would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 18 August 2018

Stopped on a trip for 2 nights. Parking okay, good food choices nearby, close to USF. Adequate free breakfast, wifi was ok, Shower was best part, high water pressure. Clean, modern and new. Has outdoor pool and 24 hour workout room. Good windows, heard no outside noise.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night on our trip to Indian shores. We had a very early flight the next morning so instead of driving in then we decided to stay in tampa the night before. We took the shuttle to the hotel once we found the pickup place. No fault on the hotel but an airport employee directed us to the wrong area. Our room was clean and I love the extra sitting room space. The staff was nice and arranged for our shuttle for 430 the next morning. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Tampa. The only cons.... the only pool is outside and the hot tub was broken.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

I checked in Monday night for one night. I've stayed here previously but didn't have this experience: Around 8:20am Tuesday I hear a soft knock on the door and then the door opened. Didn't hear nobody addressed who they were at the door... Good thing we had the latch on the door. So since I was awaken from sleep. I waited a few minutes and went and put the Do Not Distrub sign on door so housekeeping will not knock again. Went back to sleep and was awaken again by someone at the front desk or housekeeping calling the room phone. I was not able to answer it. Then 5 minutes later @11:18am someone was knocking at the door again. So I got out of bed again to answer the door.. And who was it? The housekeeping supervisor I didn't catch her name.. She said "Are you checking out today?" So I looked at her and then at the Do Not Distrub sign on the door... As though to say, Really??? Yes ma'am I will be checking out today. What time is check out? I asked her. Just to make sure I'm not out of order. She replied noon sir. I closed the door and the rest is history. Don't want to get no one in trouble but I think this need to be addressed so it will not happen again intentionally or unintentional.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

From the beginning to the end of our stay the staff at this hotel went above and beyond. The hotel was clean, comfy, and staff was great. They live up to what you come to expect of a Marriott. Thanks!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 July 2018

The staff here were incredible! Always a smile, a friendly hello and have a good night. It was very neat and clean. the complimentary breakfast was good and the coffee was excellent. I would definitely stay again if in the area.

Stayed: June 2018