Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino
US$ 148
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 167/night.

US$ 76
Doubletree.com
US$ 160
US$ 133
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 151/night.

All reviewsthe hard rock casinofront deskfree breakfastfree shuttlemarriott brandyogurtshuttle servicewould stay here againroom was clean and comfortablethe breakfast areahot breakfastchecking incoffee makerbusch gardensybor cityfairgroundsproperty
Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Brought a group of 21 rooms to this hotel and I was pleasantly surprised at the hotel. First we arrived at about 11am with 40 people. The rooms were not ready which we expected to hear but what I was surprised to hear was they have no place to store luggage while you enjoy the area waiting for the room to be available. I've never stayed at a hotel that didn't have someplace to store luggage for the day. Well this didn't stop us as they were able to give us 7 of the 21 rooms and each room that was available stored others luggage for the day. It worked. The rooms are really nice. I like the King rooms better than the doubles. The king room has a sitting area with a sofa and table and chair. Then the king bed. Two Tvs, a refrigerator. The two doubles had just that. No sofa and sitting area. He king is much nicer.
The rooms are very clean and nice and well decorated. No issues with the rooms.
The outdoor pool was very nice - not heated but nice to sit by in the sunshine. They have hot tub and it was quite warm - not steamy but it's outdoors. That's a nice feature.
The staff at the hotel do a great job and are very friendly. The only issue is on a Saturday night you would think that they would have a dedicated driver of the free shuttle. I understand having the front desk people also the van driver maybe during the week but on the weekend with groups in house you would think they could dedicate a driver. They will tell you that the shuttle runs to the casino at the beginning of each hour but that's only if the front desk person can get away. If people are checking in and they are the only one at the desk because the other person has to go do something, the shuttle happens when they can get to it. I get the but you would think they would be a little more precise on their promises. They will come pick you up where they dropped you off but give them maybe 2 hours to do this again the shuttle is only if they don't have anything else to do. I would suggest that they bring on a driver every evening on busy days from 4-10 pm that can be dispatched. It was a bit frustrating but hard to argue as really the shuttle was a great feature and it was free and the drivers / front desk staff very friendly.
Overall I really like this hotel as a stop over for a night or two. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I've stay here a few times and I like the place. Rooms are very clean, large and modern with refrigerator, coffee and flat screen TV. bathroom is large. Right off the freeway but quiet enough. Excellent free breakfast. Also have mini-suites which add more room and a little separate living space. Good work space too. I used the self service laundry and it was clean and did a great job too. I'll stay here next time I'm in the area. Not a lot of food choices close beside McDonald's and Wendy's, but many places that deliver.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Calvin F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent stay. I am happy to see you found our rooms clean and modern.I am also happy to see you got a chance to experience our free hot breakfast and enjoyed it. Again thank you for your review of our hotel and we hope to see you whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

I haven't been in these property for two months, and when I came back and stayed for three days and of course the staff at these property are AMAZING!!! Very courteous, friendly and they always makes me feel welcome. The rooms are always clean. VICTORIA , the housekeeper is so hopeful with my needs on the bathroom necessities. And it is a MUST to try their FREE continental breakfast. It is an AMAZING set of breakfast selections. Thank you to JEAN AND TERESA, who works in the dining area. And of course, CANDISE, KENNYand KALVIN, staff at the front desk are the best front desk staff ever…The Hotel property is so quiet and I always have a pleasant sleep that was needed on a weekend GET-AWAY!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo

Thank you Nancy R for your review of our hotel. It is always a pleasure to see you come to our hotel. I will pass on your wonderful comments to the staff. Again thank you for your review. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Three rooms and ten family members - we all were very satisfied with our stay. The king suite was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was decent. The staff was approachable and accommodative. We had an issue in obtaining blankets/comforter for one of the pull outs but other than that, our stay was enjoyable and would definitely stay again!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent stay. I am very happy to see you found your room clean and comfortable and that you got a chance to experience our free breakfast. Please keep us in mind whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Average stay. Did not feel like the room was super clean. Bathroom wall had"ok" written on it in marker or something that wasn't fully removed.

Location is back in a more commercial/industrial area so, would not go out at night.

Fitness center was pretty good. Dumbbells and a few machines. Machines had individual tv's.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Katlyn C
Calvin F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent stay. I am sorry to see we did not WOW you. We pride ourselves on fresh clean rooms and I am sorry you feel that was not the case. Thank you for your nice comments on the fitness center. Again thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to get the chance to WOW you whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa.