All reviews the hard rock casino front desk free breakfast free shuttle yogurt shuttle service would stay here again room was clean and comfortable the breakfast area hot breakfast coffee maker busch gardens ybor city fairgrounds property concert amphitheater
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I've stay here a few times and I like the place. Rooms are very clean, large and modern with refrigerator, coffee and flat screen TV. bathroom is large. Right off the freeway but quiet enough. Excellent free breakfast. Also have mini-suites which add more room and a little separate living space. Good work space too. I used the self service laundry and it was clean and did a great job too. I'll stay here next time I'm in the area. Not a lot of food choices close beside McDonald's and Wendy's, but many places that deliver.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Calvin F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent stay. I am happy to see you found our rooms clean and modern.I am also happy to see you got a chance to experience our free hot breakfast and enjoyed it. Again thank you for your review of our hotel and we hope to see you whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa.

Reviewed 21 February 2016

I haven't been in these property for two months, and when I came back and stayed for three days and of course the staff at these property are AMAZING!!! Very courteous, friendly and they always makes me feel welcome. The rooms are always clean. VICTORIA , the housekeeper is so hopeful with my needs on the bathroom necessities. And it is a MUST to try their FREE continental breakfast. It is an AMAZING set of breakfast selections. Thank you to JEAN AND TERESA, who works in the dining area. And of course, CANDISE, KENNYand KALVIN, staff at the front desk are the best front desk staff ever…The Hotel property is so quiet and I always have a pleasant sleep that was needed on a weekend GET-AWAY!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo

Thank you Nancy R for your review of our hotel. It is always a pleasure to see you come to our hotel. I will pass on your wonderful comments to the staff. Again thank you for your review. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Three rooms and ten family members - we all were very satisfied with our stay. The king suite was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was decent. The staff was approachable and accommodative. We had an issue in obtaining blankets/comforter for one of the pull outs but other than that, our stay was enjoyable and would definitely stay again!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent stay. I am very happy to see you found your room clean and comfortable and that you got a chance to experience our free breakfast. Please keep us in mind whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Average stay. Did not feel like the room was super clean. Bathroom wall had"ok" written on it in marker or something that wasn't fully removed.

Location is back in a more commercial/industrial area so, would not go out at night.

Fitness center was pretty good. Dumbbells and a few machines. Machines had individual tv's.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank KatlynC_13
Calvin F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent stay. I am sorry to see we did not WOW you. We pride ourselves on fresh clean rooms and I am sorry you feel that was not the case. Thank you for your nice comments on the fitness center. Again thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to get the chance to WOW you whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

This hotel was a welcome relief. I had to visit this hotel,due to the opening of The Lion King, a hockey game, and the Yankees being in Tampa, at the same time. All downtown hotels were booked.
The staff; Calvin,Cara, Theresa, Victoria, were very good at their job. The night auditor, was a delight to talk to.
The hotel provides. complimentary breakfast. It is more than adequate to start any persons day.
There's coffee/tea 24 hours in the lobby.
There were mostly senior retired guest staying the week I visited. Every night, was quiet.

Room Tip: The rooms are designed, so that the bathroom is positioned in the front part of the room. Inside the room, one cannot here elevator door.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are so pleased to see our staff made your stay a pleasant one. I will surely pass on your wonderful comments to everyone. Again thank you for your review of our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.