All reviewsthe hard rock casinofront deskfree breakfastfree shuttleyogurtshuttle servicewould stay here againroom was clean and comfortablethe breakfast areahot breakfastchecking incoffee makerbusch gardensybor cityfairgroundspropertyconcert
Reviewed 17 February 2016 via mobile

Three rooms and ten family members - we all were very satisfied with our stay. The king suite was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was decent. The staff was approachable and accommodative. We had an issue in obtaining blankets/comforter for one of the pull outs but other than that, our stay was enjoyable and would definitely stay again!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Calvin F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent stay. I am very happy to see you found your room clean and comfortable and that you got a chance to experience our free breakfast. Please keep us in mind whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa.

Reviewed 12 February 2016 via mobile

Average stay. Did not feel like the room was super clean. Bathroom wall had"ok" written on it in marker or something that wasn't fully removed.

Location is back in a more commercial/industrial area so, would not go out at night.

Fitness center was pretty good. Dumbbells and a few machines. Machines had individual tv's.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Katlyn C
Calvin F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent stay. I am sorry to see we did not WOW you. We pride ourselves on fresh clean rooms and I am sorry you feel that was not the case. Thank you for your nice comments on the fitness center. Again thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We hope to get the chance to WOW you whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa.

Reviewed 4 February 2016

This hotel was a welcome relief. I had to visit this hotel,due to the opening of The Lion King, a hockey game, and the Yankees being in Tampa, at the same time. All downtown hotels were booked.
The staff; Calvin,Cara, Theresa, Victoria, were very good at their job. The night auditor, was a delight to talk to.
The hotel provides. complimentary breakfast. It is more than adequate to start any persons day.
There's coffee/tea 24 hours in the lobby.
There were mostly senior retired guest staying the week I visited. Every night, was quiet.

Room Tip: The rooms are designed, so that the bathroom is positioned in the front part of the room. Inside the room, one cannot here elevator door.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are so pleased to see our staff made your stay a pleasant one. I will surely pass on your wonderful comments to everyone. Again thank you for your review of our hotel and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Great hotel. Cara took great care of me when I checked in..went quickly! Good location and shuttle to Casino and also near fairgrounds. Room was clean , nice and modern! You will appreciate the comfort!! A little far from Tampa Intl but worth it if your in this area!!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Calvin F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback from your recent stay. I am so pleased to see Cara took care of you and the location was a good fit. I am also happy to see you enjoyed our guest room. Please come back and see us whenever your travels bring you back to Tampa. Again thank you for your review.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Although this location was ideal for our 5 day stay for a horse show, I would rather have stayed further away. For an extended stay it did not have a fridge or microwave. Pillows were awful and a/c noise was very loud. Room had a strange smell. A one night stay would have been more suitable. Front desk staff was great. All staff were friendly and outgoing.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled on business
Calvin F, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds/Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2016

Thank you so much for your feedback from your stay. I am sorry to hear your room was not to your liking. Although we are not an extended stay hotel we do recommend that guests staying longer than three days reserve our suite rooms for the extra space, microwave and fridge. Thank you for your nice comments about the front desk. Again I am sorry we did not exceed your expectations. I hope you would give us another chance to wow you whenever your travels bring you to Tampa.