“Amazing!”

Pirate Fashions
Ranked #14 of 66 Shopping in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: World's Largest Pirate Store with a huge selection of authentic pirate n' wench garb, accouterments n' weapons. Many of the leather good n' clothing be made right here in the store. We can transform any land lubber to a scurry pirate or lusty wench. We can dress you from head to toe with tricorn hats, bandanna, jewelry, captain's coats, steel boned corsets, leather baldrics, stage combat swords, black powder pistols, fish net stockings, buckled boots and jolly roger flags. Our work has been featured in Black Sails, Turn, Sleeply Hallow and Crossbones.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

From the minute I walked in the door I was in the pirate world. They talk like pirates, dress like pirates...they are pirates! I loved the displays from Black Sails and Pirates of the Carribean. They have so much to choose from - clothing, books, even real pirate weapons. They dressed me and helped me pick the type of pirate I wanted to be. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Met these folks in Beaufort N.C. He has a lot of quality items. Good, fun people. Definitely will shop with them more this year

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Thanks Captain Lee and all your first mates for the awesome help in fitting us to be pirates. The best gear I've ever seen. Awesome weapons, custom made leather goods. We had our pirate coats made for us and then travelled down from Canada to pick them up and buy the rest of our gear. Very impressive indeed!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I travelled to Tampa specifically to get knitted out in amazing Pirate gear from Pirate Fashions and we were not disappointed. As owners of our own business and manufacturers of the Rum's Revenge Pirate Rum chest we needed top notch Pirate outfits that would be of the highest quality. The choices were numerous and Tiger Lee personally took us through every detail and made sure that we were fitted professionally even going so far as to customize some accessories for us on the spot.

Simply the best Pirate gear you will ever find.

1  Thank Jonathan Alan B
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I found Piratefashions.com while looking for some quality clothes. Not the cheap costume stuff from halloween stores or websites, I was looking for actual period inspired clothing to create a costume for pirate festivals, halloween, and for the times when I just need to express my inner yaargh! I've now purchased a complete costume piece by piece that is exactly how I want it to be and unique to myself. The custom hat, baldric, and pistols make my setup legit! Everything was shipped quickly, prices are fair, Tiger Lee answered all my questions and set me up with fabric pictures sent to my email. I needed to return something that was not as I expected and Tiger and the crew made it fast and painless, so service and products are good. Check out all the in house designed/made gear and the custom hats, if you want to look like a pirate this shop will not leave you wanting.

Been to Pirate Fashions? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK