2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$ 34
PricelineUS$ 173
Expedia.comUS$ 173
Lol.travelUS$ 196
All reviews world of beer tampa airport close to the airport great hotel great stay raymond james stadium an early flight would definitely stay here again i highly recommend this hotel shuttle service international mall front desk staff rental car complimentary breakfast upon check lyft uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Pros:
-Close to airport
-Complimentary shuttle- on demand so you go when you need to rather than having to go on a schedule (however on check out there was no one at the desk, thankfully there were a group of flight attendants that were waiting on the shuttle so the driver stopped for us and radioed another driver to come get us)

Cons-
-Absence of front desk staff. Seemed there was on staff member to do everything and when they were called away you waited. But the gentleman that was working in the evening was very friendly and very helpful each time we interacted with him)
-In the midst of covid I did not see anyone cleaning. Hand sanitizer in elevator was always empty
-Now for the reason we will not return...I know breakfast has undergone change with Covid. I travel frequently so I am used to limited items, no problem. The problem we had was that we were not told what time breakfast was on check in but we found it on our TV 6-10 (picture below). My husband and I headed down at 9. There was a lady and her children eating but we did not see food. I made coffee while husband went to ask front desk. I turn around and see the woman who was eating plus another man go through sliding doors. I figured that must be where the food was at. I entered and there were the limited items, bags, water, etc. I make my bag and go to exit when my husband comes in and says front desk td him it ended at 9. I said "Well, people are here and there is food, grab your bag". I had a seat in the eating area when the front desk lady briskly walks by and yells at my husband "Sir, breakfast was over at 9 you need to get out. You don't go through closed doors". My husband is a gentleman and rather than argue or defend himself, he politely left. I did hear the other man ask what time it was and she replied 9:10...rude, unprofessional and over the top response.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2021 via mobile

The room was very clean, and staff was friendly. We booked a suite because it was the only option left at Super Bowl time. The suite had a walk in shower and a nice sitting area. The air conditioner is in the sitting area. The blankets are very thin, so if you are with someone who likes to keep the room cooler, it would be advisable to request extra blankets. Check out time is noon. The breakfast consisted of individually wrapped sandwiches & muffins, instant oatmeal, whole fruit, and yogurt. I believe breakfast would have been better if covid hadn’t happened. There is free parking in a multilevel parking garage & a World of Beer in walking distance. This hotel is very close (2.9 miles) to Raymond James stadium.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2021

Nice Hampton Inn close to the airport. Rooms are spacious, we had a studio suite for 3 adults and we loved it. Convenient and spacious gym with basic equipment.
Improvements are needed during breakfast. Even during Covid other hotels and even other Hilton brands have managed to implement a bettter solution for breakfast. Way too little options and nothing hot during weekends. The property is also very close to the International Mall.

Date of stay: December 2020
2  Thank Jorge S
Reviewed 14 December 2020

Covid is not a reason to offer cold bag breakfast at any hotel it is a cost saving tactic. Marriott now offers a hot bag breakfast with sandwiches like McDonalds and juice or have one employee placing the requested items from the hot breakfast into a container for you while you stand in a line. Seating can be arranged for social distancing. All restaurants in the adjoining areas were fully opened. If not, rates should drop into the $80 range. However the physical hotel itself is excellent and highly rated. A good airport shuttle exists. You can walk to World of Beer for food. The studio rooms are huge and fully equipped. There is NO hot tub in the pool area. Ask for a view facing the front otherwise you will look at the airport parking garage. Easy to travel to Tampa or Clearwater Beach. Front desk personnel were courteous and helpful. Rooms and public areas were very clean and updated.

Room tip: Rooms facing front have better view otherwise you face the airport garage. Get the studio room it is huge.
Date of stay: November 2020
2  Thank Nicki P
Reviewed 11 October 2020

If you are flying in/out of Tampa International Airport and need to be nearby, this property is one of the closest to the airport and it's very quiet. Choose an even number room for viewing the planes. Hotel is very clean with nice walk-in shower. Leaving your vehicle here while flying out? There is convenient, covered parking and the shuttle service is on-demand 24-hours. Staff is very polite and professional. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Even numbered rooms for view of planes and sunsets.
Date of stay: October 2020