“Best charter”

Afishionado Guide Services
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Afishionado Guide Services, a world-class outfitter, offers fishing charters on Tampa Bay and the Pinellas Suncoast most pristine waters. The waters of St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Tampa and Tarpon Springs teem with fish throughout the year and Afishionado Guide Services knows where to be for the very best action in light tackle sport fishing. When booking a fishing charter do your comparisons and
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wade took me and 5 other fisher folk out for a 6 hour charter during Spring Break. We had an age range of 11-75 and we had a great time. Wade was ready to fish with tons of bait and found great spots of fish. For the teens, fish on is more important that big fish and we had a fish on for most of the 6 hours. I’d say we caught 50+ fish. Wade prides himself on being the hardest working charter captain and that’s very accurate. 6 fishing is a challenge and he kept baits on all 6, found places to cast to, chummed fish, and never lost a step all 6 hours. I’ve taken a lot of charters over the years and Wade’s was definitely the best. Great captain, great day and we will be back.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Wade is a great captain. Very knowledgeable about the species and the area. We were 3 buddies who went out for 4hrs and each of caught multiple trout, snook, etc.
highly recommend this charter.

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

My son Charlie and I went out for a second trip with Wade and it was another banner day. He put us on fish immediately and we spent over 3.5 hours pulling in almost 30, 25 reds, and my kid beat me by 1, I'll never hear the end of it. Great guide, great experience, he's our go to, no doubt, thanks again

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend Afishionado guide services. You will not be disappointed. Wade knows the waters of Tampa Bay well. He has been a fishing guide in the area for decades. He has a great boat and equipment - all you need to bring is food. Highly recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2016

I've gone a couple of times with CAPT Wade (Afishionado), he really knows how to fish and wants you to catch fish. If the fish are not hitting in your current area, off to another location until you catch some fish. All the time you are fishing and catching fish he's teaching you how to be a better fisherman, we I appreciated as did my inexperienced teen. I know there's lots of options are here for fishing but they are one of the better ones. If you are military or prior military be sure to ask for the Military Discount.

Been to Afishionado Guide Services? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK