All reviewsflorida turnpikekrispy kremecomplimentary breakfastroom was cleangreat hotelthe hotel staffeasy accessthe breakfast areawould stay here againexcellent stayfresh fruitpleasant staybooked this hotelfront desk stafffirst floorbusiness tripconvenient location
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Great friendly efficient staff, comfy well stocked clean rooms. Breakfast was great & lots of options to choose from. Location near turnpike. Didn't use pool or hot tub due to storm coming but it looked clean & pool was warm. Manager went over & beyond to make sure everyone was comfortable even when we lost power. Thanks Wynita we survived!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Juanita L, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Just wanted to thank you for your recent stay here at our hotel! So glad you were able to experience our authentic Hilton hospitality. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

From check in to check out. The staff was awesome. Rooms were neat and clean. Extremely is an amazing hotel. Highly recommend. Even in the hurricane the hotel was very accommodating coffee was fresh and hot

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Juanita L, Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2017

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome your group and appreciate your business. If there is anything we can do to enhance our services please let us know. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing us!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I live east of town and used this hotel for evacuation purposes during Hurricane Irma. Very clean, friendly and helping management, good breakfasts, etc. The only problem I had is when the power went off, there are no windows to open in the hotel rooms and temperature was very hot. Otherwise this is the type of hotel I would highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome you and appreciate your business. We are always listening to our Guests. Thanks again for choosing us!

Reviewed 11 September 2017

Great location for my meetings, no surprises as room was clean and updated. Breakfast was ok, not outstanding but acceptable. Hotel staff very helpful and friendly also. typical of all Hampton Hotels around the country also.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 6 September 2017

We checked in on a Saturday and check outed on a Monday. For that whole time period, my card was only charged for the room rate. While checking in I was never told there would be a hold placed on my card or that I needed to put a deposit down (I have stayed at Hilton Hotels before and never had a hold placed on my card as well). The hold was not placed on my card until Wednesday and even then it was almost for the same amount as room rate. I do not have a problem if a deposit is needed but it is better to know what is going to happen on your card rather than checking your bank account 2 days after you have checked out to see extra charges for nothing. Even though the money will be refunded back to my account, (hopefully/eventually) the lack of communication and customer service has changed my view of the Hilton Hotels.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Juanita L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale-Commercial Blvd., responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. I do apologize to you for our failure to communicate, regarding the Credit Card authorization that was place on your card at check-in.
However, it is standard practice in our industry to place a hold on the method of payment until we can finalize the total at checkout.
Again, I apologize for causing you concerns, it was certainly not our intention.