“Good food after a long drive”

Wahoo Seafood Grill
Ranked #60 of 883 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 65
Reviewed 4 February 2018

We saw signs for Wahoo on our way to Tallahassee and thought it might be good - after three days on the road, we wanted a nice sit-down meal. This restaurant was walking distance from our hotel and has a varied menu. I had shrimp tacos with red beans and rice. My companion had the crab bisque and calamari. All were very good to excellent. The service was fast, but we didn't feel rushed. The red beans and rice were not the traditional New Orleans style, but had fatback and almost a refried bean vibe to it. I thought it was very good and I love red beans and rice.

On the level of Ruby Tuesday, but with much better food. Would definitely stop again.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

The seafood was good and the portions ample. It was a short distance from our hotel, which was right off of the highway It was a bit noisy, but the service was just fine. Just what we needed.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I recently visited to celebrate my birthday and was given a complimentary dessert which was very tasty. The main entree was okay, nothing special. I probably won’t return. Service was attentive and atmosphere was good.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Stopped for lunch on our way through town. BEST fish tacos I've ever eaten. We splurged and had six fried oysters as an appetizer and they were yummy. It's clear this place hops at night, but unfortunately we couldn't stay to find out for ourselves.

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

On a very long road trip found this gem on our way through and stopped in for some of the best fish tacos we have ever had. Absolutely excellent key lime pie. Owner was very friendly and interacted with staff and guests. Keith our waiter was very friendly, professional and personable. If I lived down here this would be a regular. Thank you for being here when we needed a good place to eat!