“Used to be my favorite place in town to eat, no more!”
Review of Renegade Grill

Renegade Grill
Ranked #420 of 847 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 14 December 2014 via mobile

I found out recently that they changed management. I work across the street at the college of engineering and I have spent thousands of dollars there over the last six years.

They used to have boars head meat. They no longer have boars head meat. They've completely changed the menu over the last six months. I am not happy with the changes. The prices have not gone down but the quality of the food has.

They used to have the best waiters anywhere in town. The current staff now is not great. They're nice don't get me wrong but not as bright as the others that used to be. I hate to be so mean but I feel like I've spent a ton of money there over the years and expected a certain quality of food and service for that money.

Ive eaten there 6 times in the last 2 weeks and every time something's been wrong with the order. Most recently they brought me fried fish on cold bread. I ordered it blackened. They eventually brought out blackened fish but still on cold bread and wilted romaine lettuce. It looked disgusting. I told the waitress I wanted to speak to the manager. She said she was the manager. Am I in the Dave Chappelle episode and is this Pop Copy? Seriously. The MANAGER let that sandwich come out. My coworker ordered chili that was so cold the cheese wouldn't melt.

Guess it's better this way. I need to start bringing my lunch to work to save some money. So thanks for that I guess.

I could cry though because they have the best burger in town. But I am refusing to eat there now. I only gave them a 3 because they have a full liquor bar.

PLEASE fix this guys. Hire some people that know what they're doing and fix the menu. I want my favorite restaurant in Tally back.

3  Thank amysee719

Reviewed 23 November 2010

I've had hamburgers (and cheeseburgers) all over the place, but I must say that the burgers at Renegade Grill are the BEST! And the fries are wonderrful - crispy on the outside, marvelously potato-y on the inside. I recommend this place to anyone looking for an excellent burger.

1  Thank Sayre48
Reviewed 10 January 2008

New menu and greatly improved service. They use Boar's Head meats and the salads are good too. The Ultimate Grilled Cheese" with bacon and tomato is very good!

1  Thank DavidBTallahassee