“Get The Dinner For Two Deal!”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #233 of 886 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I've always enjoyed my meals here, and this time, even more with the new dinner for two deal. The atmosphere has stayed pleasant as I remember it and the service is as good as usual. The salad bar is a great start to this deal and the shared dessert caps the whole meal! Thank you, Ruby Tuesday, for remaining constant and satisfying!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I love Ruby Tuesday and we do not have one where I live. This is a big restaurant and the food was good but the portion size could have been bigger. Everyone at the table cleaned their plates down to the last crumb. None of us ordered the salad bar. We ordered a chocolate fall cake dessert which was fabulous! The restaurant was busy but the service was top notch.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Corey H. was our waiter tonight and he was courteous and knows the menu well. He recommended the Chicken Fresco as I wanted grilled chicken that would be juicy and tender. He was right on! Tasty and juicy. I also had a couple of entrees to take home and he placed those a little later to be sure I brought home a home meal. Thanks Corey!

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I recently had lunch with some colleagues at this location. It's a standard Ruby Tuesday. The food and service were good and the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

1. Don’t eat at this location.
2. Extremely poor food preparation and presentation. Very few French fries (small and dried out (crumbs).
3. Small hamburger patties. Ordered one well-done and received a medium-well. The other patty received was rare when the order was for medium.
4. Service was less than average.