“What you expect from a Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd
Ranked #11 of 58 Hotels in Tallahassee
GreenLeadersSilver level
Jasper, Georgia
“What you expect from a Hampton Inn”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stay at Hampton Inns often and this one is great. It is in a convenient location with lots of restaurants close by. The rooms are clean - and the standard Hampton Inn rooms, and the staff are outstanding. I would stay here again when in Tallahassee.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Thanks so much for your review!

Regards,
Krista Alfaro, GM
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Arabic first
Reviewed 22 April 2012

This is our favorite overnight place when visiting Tallahassee. Surprisingly, for a state capitol, nice places to stay are not that easy come by here. We've stayed here many times over the years and always found it to be extremely clean, friendly, and comfortable. If you are planning on coming during a football game or a graduation weekend, book well in advance.

Room Tip: They are currently renovating some floors, so ask for a renovated room or at least to be away from t...
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you, again!

Texas
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stay at alot of Hampton Inns and this was a newer one and everyone was very cordial and room was very clean, nice and roomy. Great beds. Close to many restaurants. If passing through Tallahassee or staying there for more than a night - can't beat it for the price.

Room Tip: Remember you get what you pay for!
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank baylorbear85
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Dear BaylorBear85,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope to see you, again!

Regards,
Ripley, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Stayed for one night on our way to Daytona. It was late at night and I drove through the Steak and Shake parking lot, fortunately I found an access road to the hotel. The parking lot was well lighted, which was a draw for me. The staff was friendly, dispite that the hotel was very busy. Clean room and comfortable bedding. The breakfast was really nice, with lots to choose from. This is one of my favorite Hampton Inns. If you are in Tallahassee, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
Thank you so much for your review!

Krista, GM
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 24 February 2012

For context, I stay at hotels frequently for business. Mostly in the Hilton Garden Inn / Marriott Courtyard categories.

This hotel is just fine. If that sounds like a blah comment, it's not by accident. The room was comfortable. Everything worked. It was quiet enough.

The only serious problem was internet speed, which was absolutely horrible.

They gym (which I didn't use) had 1 eliptical, 1 treadmill and maybe some weights. It's small.

There are many restaurants around, including several within easy walking distance. My taxi driver touted the Japanese teppanyaki place across the street, but I didn't try it. Friday's is right there if you're lazy and just need a meal.

Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank greg2612
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
Dear greg2612,

Thank you for your review of our property!

I want to let you know that, as stated in the response to the previous review, we are working diligently to increase our internet speed. As a matter of fact, our installation of 100Mbps cable is scheduled for Wednesday, February 22! I know that this additional service will take us above and beyond what most properties are offering.

Please come back and see us. I know that internet quality is almost more important than complimentary breakfast today! We have heard your comments and are rectifying the situation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for being our guest. We love having you here!