Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd
US$ 137
US$ 111
US$ 185
US$ 165
Best Western Plus Tallahassee North Hotel(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$ 114
US$ 104
BestWestern.com
Candlewood Suites Tallahassee(Tallahassee)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
SpringHill Suites
US$ 111
US$ 95
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsvillage innrestaurants within walking distancenice hotelfree breakfasteasy accessking suiterooms were very cleanfront desk staffconvenient locationgreat place to staythe breakfast areaparking lotbed was very comfortablenice staycookieswafflesthomasville
Reviewed 22 April 2012

This is our favorite overnight place when visiting Tallahassee. Surprisingly, for a state capitol, nice places to stay are not that easy come by here. We've stayed here many times over the years and always found it to be extremely clean, friendly, and comfortable. If you are planning on coming during a football game or a graduation weekend, book well in advance.

Room Tip: They are currently renovating some floors, so ask for a renovated room or at least to be away from the work area.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you, again!

Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stay at alot of Hampton Inns and this was a newer one and everyone was very cordial and room was very clean, nice and roomy. Great beds. Close to many restaurants. If passing through Tallahassee or staying there for more than a night - can't beat it for the price.

Room Tip: Remember you get what you pay for!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank baylorbear85
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Dear BaylorBear85,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We hope to see you, again!

Regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Stayed for one night on our way to Daytona. It was late at night and I drove through the Steak and Shake parking lot, fortunately I found an access road to the hotel. The parking lot was well lighted, which was a draw for me. The staff was friendly, dispite that the hotel was very busy. Clean room and comfortable bedding. The breakfast was really nice, with lots to choose from. This is one of my favorite Hampton Inns. If you are in Tallahassee, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2012

Thank you so much for your review!

Krista, GM

Reviewed 24 February 2012

For context, I stay at hotels frequently for business. Mostly in the Hilton Garden Inn / Marriott Courtyard categories.

This hotel is just fine. If that sounds like a blah comment, it's not by accident. The room was comfortable. Everything worked. It was quiet enough.

The only serious problem was internet speed, which was absolutely horrible.

They gym (which I didn't use) had 1 eliptical, 1 treadmill and maybe some weights. It's small.

There are many restaurants around, including several within easy walking distance. My taxi driver touted the Japanese teppanyaki place across the street, but I didn't try it. Friday's is right there if you're lazy and just need a meal.

Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank greg2612
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Dear greg2612,

Thank you for your review of our property!

I want to let you know that, as stated in the response to the previous review, we are working diligently to increase our internet speed. As a matter of fact, our installation of 100Mbps cable is scheduled for Wednesday, February 22! I know that this additional service will take us above and beyond what most properties are offering.

Please come back and see us. I know that internet quality is almost more important than complimentary breakfast today! We have heard your comments and are rectifying the situation as quickly as possible.

Thank you for being our guest. We love having you here!

Reviewed 29 December 2011

Once I negotiated the local side streets and found the hotel, it was typical Hampton Inn. Clean, quiet, reasonably comfortable and in an area that is close to shops and restaurants. However there were several items which took the experience down a couple of notches for me. First, the room description on the Hampton Inn web site said that I would be getting a suite. Apparently, Studio Suite is a clearer description. It seemed like a standard room with the addition of a small wet bar area that had a frig and microwave. Second, the wireless internet was slow and inconsistent. This was despite multiple wireless access points on the hallway that I was in. Third, the heat did not seem to really warm the room. Luckily it wasn't too cold outside. Finally, I did not receive a weekday newspaper like every other room close to me. Did they forget me? Did someone take the paper? Certainly I would think that an added benefit of a suite would be a free newspaper.

The one bright spot of the stay was the crock pot of real oatmeal at the breakfast. That was certainly nice to have since instant oatmeal really doesn't taste that good to me.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
TallahasseeGM, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee I-10 - Thomasville Rd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2012

Dear TravellerMH,

We appreiciate your staying with us and for your feedback via this review! I wanted to apologize for posting this response so late, but I did want to research and find some resolution to the internet issue that you commented on!

I also wanted to address some of the other opportunities that you experienced during your stay. We do have 37 King Studio Suites, and this wording should be listed on both the Hampton Inn website as well as the Hampton Inn & Suites Tallahassee site. If you have the address of the website that does not state "studio", please let me know so that I can resolve that as soon as possible. I know that the difference between what one would think of as a "suite" and a "studio suite" are very different things, and I would not want anyone else to be inconvenienced because of an inadequate description. Showing up and expecting two rooms and only getting one, could certainly rain on anyone's parade!

We do deliver the USA Today newspaper to the room all of our Hilton Honors guests; however, a newspaper is available to all of our guests in the kiosk, downstairs. If you would like yours delivered, we would be happy to do so if you will note the request with our front desk at check-in!

We always want to know of the opportunities with any air-conditioning or heating experienced by our guests, as most of those can be resolved right away!

Lastly, and I think by far the most important in today's corporate atmosphere, is the note on our internet speeds. We have researched this, internally, and found that our speeds are certainly not what we thought them to be. We are working diligently to increase our speeds to 100Mbps. Please be assured that, in the very near future, we will be adding a secondary feed to increase our speeds. This will ensure that all of our guests experience the best leisure/business accommodations available with regards to internet.

Again, thank you so much for your feedback. If guests like you did not bring these things to our attention, we would be below average. We work very hard to make sure that we are at the top in our industry, and the chance to take action on your comments is a privilege. I would very much appreciate the chance to have you with us, again!