“Very Good Thai Food”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I'm hot or cold with Thai food, but I like Reangthai, having eaten there three or four times. The servings are generous, and the food is very good. A warning, however: "hot" means "hot" here; I like spicy food, and the "hot" food was almost too much for me. I can't begin to imagine what "Thai hot" would have tasted like.

5  Thank ErnestBunbury
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

"we love the food, the people and the restaurant" Good appetisers, we like Lady Tiger Shrimp, FRESH Springrolls and Pad Thai. Donna is the Bomb! Great Lunch DEALS!
Call ahead or order the day before to be certain you get a Whole Fish, we like the Black Bean Sauce on it.

4  Thank dbarrett_12
Reviewed 16 March 2012

It was my birthday so we went to a five star rated Resturant and five stars it was.. All was a wonderful experience.. We will be back.. Food like never before.. I didn't want to destroy the masterpiece they brought to my table.. Thanks guys for a unforgettable birthday party..

4  Thank Limomike
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I love Reangthai! I especially enjoy lunches there including the coconut soup and any of the shrimp dishes. The food is fresh and delicious, and the owner takes special pride in her meals. I always order mine extra spicy. The outside of the restaurant doesn't do the inside justice. This is a wonderful restaurant with the best Thai food in Tallahassee!

4  Thank SunshineDiver
Reviewed 11 March 2012

I found this restaurant while working in Tallahassee. This has the best food that I've had in a long time and went twice a week...highly recommend the coconut milk soup, cilantro stir fry and you cannot leave without having the coconut milk ice cream dessert!!! This is simply the best food I have and love the owner. She is so attentive to the guest. A must try!

5  Thank Michelle704