“Delightful little vegetarian restaurant”
Review of Sweet Pea Cafe

Sweet Pea Cafe
Ranked #30 of 846 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Sweet Pea Cafe is a locally owned and operated vegan restaurant in Tallahassee, Florida. Casual counter service farm to table cafe.
Reviewed 6 March 2016

This little gem of a vegetarian restaurant with friendly staff is located on the west side of Tallahassee, ironically right next to a roadside meat market! Free parking and indoor and outdoor seating. Good menu with lots of choices. I had the black bean burger and fries (real fries made from real potatoes). A little messy but very tasty. It was a nice day so we sat outside. There are about six or more picnic tables with a roof over them. Highly recommended if you want good vegetarian fare in Tallahassee.

Reviewed 9 February 2016

We went for coffee and desert. They had great coffee, even better chai and great cookies! The food looked great and we will try and return for it!

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Three of us visited Sweet Pea on a Sunday afternoon and we all enjoyed our meals.
Delicious, freshly made black bean burgers and huevos rancheros to die for ( made with gluten free bread and tofu ). This restaurant is not for show. Limited indoor seating in tight quarters and outdoor seating is on weathered picnic tables.

Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

Girlfriend is mostly vegan so we went for breakfast. Thought I would want to go somewhere else after but I was full. Nice surprise. Tiny place, I wouldn't go with a group but good for a couple

Reviewed 24 January 2016

I was merely driving through and found this on a google search - looking for healthy road food rather than crap!!! It is only 10 min drive from I-10.
I had the Spicy BLT and it was fantastic, as well as the hand cut sweet potato fries (best I have ever had)~~ I wish I lived here to eat everything!! Saw the Tofuevos - a play on Huevos Rancheros and I wanted to eat it too!!! Great road trip or local eatery!!!