“This IHop Location is great!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #504 of 853 Restaurants in Tallahassee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was one of the busiest times, and yet we did not have to wait long. The lady that served us was fun, charming, and very efficient. We sat at the farthest corner in a crowded room and still enjoyed privacy and quiet. Parking is great, food is great, service exceptional what is there not to like?

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We went for breakfast. There was 4 of us everybody ordered a different dish. When the dishes came to the table the waitress brought two of the same dish. When I mentioned to her that the other person could order two different omelette she repeatedly apologized and said this happens to me all the time I should really write things down I used my memory. That should never come out of a waitresses mouth ever. She did replace the omelette with the appropriate one. However, we could hear the entire conversation between her and the chef about her messing up again and I'm having to put another omelet away. Customers should never have to hear conversations between staff when they're upset with each other. When the second omelette came out it was thrown together and it was twice the size of the first omelette. I called that the chef is mad meal. When the waitress picked up the plates I handed her plate and some silverware fell off the plate and she said oh yeah I do that all the time. Just pour skills for a waitress. The food was average as always at IHOP. Not a bad restaurant really bad service. Unfortunate for IHOP today.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

What a horrible experience from beginning to end. Called to order take out (one breakfast meal) was advised they were not accepting take out orders over the phone I'd have to come in. I was not far from there so I went in. Upon arriving no one greeted me nor the other customers who walked in before me. As we had been standing there for about 5 minutes someone finally said as they walked by, someone would help us shortly.
After another 5 minutes of waiting a young lady comes up and I tell I'd like to place a To Go order, she then says to me they're not taking Walk-In to go orders, only online orders to go orders. I told her I had already called and was told I would have to come in to place the order. I said I know they didn't tell me come here for you to now tell me you aren't taking my order. She asked a co-worker and she told her yes to take my order. It was another 35 minutes of waiting before I received my food after having asked two people if they would check on my order.
You can hear the staff in the back talking loud. One of them stated they were going to Village Inn to work because some of them can't follow directions because she had asked for a fruit cup 3 times and was still waiting to get it.
No customer service skills, miscommunication among staff but you're only as good as your Leader!

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

The food was alright, but I don't plan to come back. The crepes were rubbery. I will not order these from IHOP again as that seems to be their recipe.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Before I say anything, let me say that our waitress was warm and friendly. The other waitresses that I witnessed appeared the same. However, the food did not live up to what I have come to expect from IHop. 3 of 7 of us ordered the same item (vegetarian egg white omelet), however the three that arrived at the table were all very different in size, color, appearance in general. None came with the avocado that was pictured on top. When we asked about, it the waitress brought two servings of avocado back out to us in a bowl (my omelette was almost gone by then) and advised that they were working on the third, but it was difficult to peel and dissect the avocados so it might be a while. Well, the reason they were having difficulties was that the avocados were not ripe. Our food items came out very staggered, in fits and starts. The last person was served their bacon omelette after everyone else had finished their meals. Bottom-line? The quality of the food did not match the price point and the experience was not pleasant enough to make up for that.