“A must try, well worth any drive!!!!!!”

Bradley's Country Store
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Tallahassee
Reviewed 13 November 2017

My wife bumped into this place on the internet somehow. Man am I glad she did. She sent me the link, I was at work. I looked at the site, I SAID, WE'RE GOING!!!!! Drove 2 hours, just because I'm a sausage lover. you know it's bad when, I live in Albany GA & can't get any fresh made sausage that I like, here & surrounding towns. I bought sausage & smoked bacon, tried a sausage dog while waiting on my fresh meat order. This is what they say it is, old time recipe sausage that hasn't changed in 107 years in their family. Straight black pepper, red pepper, salt & sage, ZERO PRESERVATIVES!!!!! the stuff is to die for, well worth the drive. The bacon is OUTSTANDING as well. I WILL!!! be going back and gettin a larger order of pig. I don't care that it takes 2 hours to get there. When you leave there, go to the Bread Wagon in Thomasville GA and get you some fresh made Amish baked goods & make your trip count for sure.

1  Thank J B
"porch"
in 5 reviews
"canned"

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Fun and good place to go. Quaint store set in a beautiful country setting. Has comfortable rocking chairs on the porch. Restful setting. Inside is small but has a lot. Even a place to eat the best sausage ever. Drinks available. Also homemade jellies and jams, and sauces. I even bought the best smelling lavender and oatmeal soap there. But the main attraction is the best sausage you will ever eat.

Bradleys1927, Owner at Bradley's Country Store, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for visiting our Country Store! We are so happy you enjoyed your visit and found some goodies to take home with you. And we are especially happy you enjoyed the sausage!! We hope you can come back to visit soon!

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

The BEST sausage! We bought medium fresh sausage, and breakfast sausage on our way out of town on our last visit. So delicious! The staff was friendly and helpful as well.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Bradley's Country Store is a special treat - just fifteen minutes from the heart of Tallahassee. It is in the midst of horse country - northeasterly of town. Stunningly beautiful wooded area. Vast horse farms. Many delectable available - with featured Bradley's sausage. Great place for a picnic-style luncheon. Old time genuine atmosphere - with immense warm hospitality. They, also, have an on-line store - at their web site. Highly recommend!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 July 2017

It is way out of the downtown but a pleasant 30 minute drive. Hard to believe you are still in Tallahassee but it is, after all, a country store. The sausages are great as is their jams and pickels and penny candy. We ate on the porch where it was cool, otherwie there are not many places to sit down.

Bradleys1927, Owner at Bradley's Country Store, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

So glad you enjoyed your visit to our store! We hope you'll come back to visit us soon!