“Leon County Historical Treasure”

Bradley's Country Store
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Tallahassee
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Some say that this may be the BEST sausage in the world. It's been created here by the Bradleys for several generations and we agree!

Date of experience: July 2013
"rockers"
"florida"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 30 June 2014

every few weeks or so my wife drive out to Bradley's for a sausage sandwich and several lbs of their sausage to bring home. Did you know that they tried to expand and supply a major retailer but the demand was beyond them so they are still there serving great sausage (and other stuff).

1  Thank JIM O
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We've been getting Bradley's sausage there for 37 years. The best! And do not fail to get their stone-ground grits: once you've tried them, no other commercial brand will do.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My sister told me to stop by Bradley's for some "killer" sausage. We got off I-10 and drove the beautiful scenic roads to this little country store. The man working the meat counter was very friendly and helpful - I didn't get his name - but he gave us samples of the sausage. We bought sausage but we only had a little ice chest in the car, as we hadn't planned to stop and buy meat. So he gave us extra ice to pack the sausage in. They also gave us a map to help us find our way back to I-10 without having to backtrack. This isn't a "tourist" destination, it's a country store, so don't expect to be entertained. But do expect to have some delicious sausage! I haven't tasted sausage like this since I was kid. Worth the stop, but have a large ice chest and buy enough to put in the freezer!

1  Thank CoffeeMates