“The real thing.”

Bradley's Country Store
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Tallahassee
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We've been getting Bradley's sausage there for 37 years. The best! And do not fail to get their stone-ground grits: once you've tried them, no other commercial brand will do.

All reviews
"rockers"
"florida"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 20 June 2014

My sister told me to stop by Bradley's for some "killer" sausage. We got off I-10 and drove the beautiful scenic roads to this little country store. The man working the meat counter was very friendly and helpful - I didn't get his name - but he gave us samples of the sausage. We bought sausage but we only had a little ice chest in the car, as we hadn't planned to stop and buy meat. So he gave us extra ice to pack the sausage in. They also gave us a map to help us find our way back to I-10 without having to backtrack. This isn't a "tourist" destination, it's a country store, so don't expect to be entertained. But do expect to have some delicious sausage! I haven't tasted sausage like this since I was kid. Worth the stop, but have a large ice chest and buy enough to put in the freezer!

1  Thank CoffeeMates
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Excellent sausage products. We have enjoyed the breakfast, smoked and Italian. Had great experience.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I've been here 5 times now I believe. It's a nice ride on the motorcycle. Very scenic roads. The store itself is an older country store. Not much else to say about it. They have a few older picnic tables outside and that's all the seating besides rocking chairs on the front porch. The sausage dogs are great. The lunch combo is $5.25 for a 6", chips and a drink so it's very reasonable. If you're out that way it's worth stopping. I haven't had anything but the sausage so I can't comment on the other meats although it looks good.

1  Thank rebus20
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2013

This awesome little country store nestled in the northern reaches of Florida is a portal into the past. For those of you that remember Sam Druckers general store from the old TV show Petticote Junction, you'll have a perfect picture of this little country jem. Producing their own sausage and smoked meats (samples available to all) on site along with hand ground grits and canned goodies just like those from Grandma's pantry. The staff here is more than accomodating and treat everyone with that neighborly country charm. Bradley's is a must see and wll worth your time to stop in. Grab a snack and sit in one of the rockers on the front porch and watch the world go by as you relax.