“De-licious!!!!!!!”

Ranked #25 of 42 Restaurants in Surfside
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 6
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 December 2015 via mobile

This place is right around the corner from my brother house so we eat there a bunch (mostly take out).

The restaurant itself is small, but with a bit of planning you can sit and enjoy. For bigger groups, to-go is a better bet, but you can relax knowing they don't mess up take out orders!!!

Their food is amazing!!!! I'm a huge lover of Mediterranean food, and have eaten it in many places, but this is easily some of best Greek I've had!!!

And i I recommend ordering desert...you'll thank me!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Greek Place

Reviewed 21 October 2015

Great place to enjoy Greek food, nice option for lunch. Nice atmosphere and good service.
We love gyro and Greek salad, it was great .Strongly recommendable.

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Greece has never been so close as this place. The service might be very efficient, but the food always hits the spot, especially when it's earned by walking from home and over the bridge. Caveat is that it can get too busy, one has to get there ASAP when he thinks it's the right call for the day. Also, if you want pork, make sure you get it as they always are out of it for some odd reason.

Reviewed 24 May 2015

Overall the food was great. It's a small place, frequented by the locals. Family run - kids are behind the counter with moms and everything. Cool, nice to see. Prices for food was good, but for a Snapple - $2.50? Really? This place is a safe bet for a good meal, there or takeout like we did.

Reviewed 3 January 2015

As a fellow Greek (married into it), I wish only success for this restaurant. But if I must be honest, it was horrible. First, they are only until 5:00 p.m. How can you stay in business??? Secondly, we ordered simple things that any good Greek cook should be able to make blindfolded. My husband and son ordered gyros. They were simply "ok" The tzadziki, which is the traditional cucumber (and absolutely should be GREEK YOGURT…NEVER SOUR CREAM) was tasteless and had a weird consistency. Yuck. My daughter ordered lamb chops. They were so small, she was still hungry after dinner. My order: grilled octopus. Although it was ok, they thought at first that I had ordered the appetizer. i sent it back and asked for the dinner. It came back with the same amount of octopus, no sauce on my now plain white rice, and a "Greek" salad without dressing or feta cheese that can only be described as worthless lettuce with 1/4 of a tomato and 1 slice of cucumber. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, OVER PRICED FOOD. Don't go there unless you want to be EXTREMELY disappointed. Horrible. I feel I'm being kind giving them ONE STAR.

1  Thank eatarnaki

Been to Greek Place? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK