“The worst Greek food I've ever, ever, ever had.”
Review of Greek Place

Ranked #25 of 42 Restaurants in Surfside
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 6
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 3 January 2015

As a fellow Greek (married into it), I wish only success for this restaurant. But if I must be honest, it was horrible. First, they are only until 5:00 p.m. How can you stay in business??? Secondly, we ordered simple things that any good Greek cook should be able to make blindfolded. My husband and son ordered gyros. They were simply "ok" The tzadziki, which is the traditional cucumber (and absolutely should be GREEK YOGURT…NEVER SOUR CREAM) was tasteless and had a weird consistency. Yuck. My daughter ordered lamb chops. They were so small, she was still hungry after dinner. My order: grilled octopus. Although it was ok, they thought at first that I had ordered the appetizer. i sent it back and asked for the dinner. It came back with the same amount of octopus, no sauce on my now plain white rice, and a "Greek" salad without dressing or feta cheese that can only be described as worthless lettuce with 1/4 of a tomato and 1 slice of cucumber. ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE, OVER PRICED FOOD. Don't go there unless you want to be EXTREMELY disappointed. Horrible. I feel I'm being kind giving them ONE STAR.

1  Thank eatarnaki
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Greek Place

Reviewed 21 October 2014

Very simple restaurant with a short menu but the gaste is very Cold and the food is fresa
Very Nice service

Reviewed 6 September 2014

It´s a small cozy place to have a good greek plate. Ideal for lunch, the food is fresh and made to order.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

My waitress was the worst, i asked for ketchup and she literally threw it on me.
The chicken shwarma i ordered wasn't satisfying enough, especially for $15.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

my son and i went on a dreary day in december. everything seems to be closed bar the grik place. well let's try that. i had been in surfside for a while now and had never heard anything bad about the place. well, maybe we had an off day. we asked taramasalata we were informed by our waitress - nope- it just went downhill from there . i just remember we were rather unimpressed . maybe we had off day? yet the lack of the above mentioned staple is somewhat baffling. whatever.