Holiday Inn Express Stuart
Courtyard Stuart(Stuart)
Clarion Inn(Stuart)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Park View Motel(Jensen Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsbaskin robbinsan italian restaurantoff the highwaycheck in was easyroom was cleancracker barrelbusiness centera nice place to staystay there againeasy accessthe breakfast areafirst floordennyscerealflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 April 2011

This is one the nicest hotel I have stayed in. The staff is friendly and the room are very nice. The breakfast in the morning was very good. Also when I went to check out this morning, the guy there helped me print a boarding pass from my laptop. The only complaint I have is that the closets are very small. I had a hard time even getting the luggage rack and ironing board out. But over all it was a good experience.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank heatherjames08
Reviewed 28 March 2011

We booked 2 rooms at this hotel (1 for 3 nights and 1 for 2 nights). I am still disgusted with how this turned out. Day one was ok. Morning of day 2 (before manager knew a 2nd night was booked) he knocked on our door, and as my brother walked to the door, it was already opened. His reason was to let us know check-out was 11am, it was 9am!!! He knew we were not happy and after that incident, he was overly friendly. The 3rd night, we realized one of our ipods was missing. It never left the room during our stay, so it was stolen! ($200 loss). We went down to the front desk and asked if it was found. Front desk told us if it was found, it would be in managers office to come back in the morning. Went back the next morning and it was not there. Couldve been cleaning crew? Who knows. 2 days spent by the pool, we had to use bath towels. Last day we were offered pool towels. Our last night, we had a clogged toilet, called front desk and they told us to come down for a plunger. I asked if they could plunge it because I did not want to be responsible..I was told either come down for plunger or wait til the next day!!!! Overall it was a terrible experience. Ive stayed at MANY HIE's throughout the years and never experienced such terrible service.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank joalenjd
Reviewed 9 February 2011

Our room here did need a few updates - like new paint and good deep cleaning. But the room was comfortable. There were only 20 or so t.v. channels. We were supposed to have wifi but we were on the 3rd floor and were told there was no wifi on the 3rd floor. One time we had to go to the main sitting area to access the wifi and the owner's/manager's little daughter was sleeping on the couch and he told us to "shhhh" Really? It appeared the owner/manager used the hotel as a daycare for his daughter as she would watch t.v. in the sitting room and also ride her bike around the hallways. This was slightly disruptive. Also, the free breakfast was lacking. All in all, not a bad experience but we would probably stay in another place next time.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fencelover
Reviewed 16 January 2011

After reading some of the other reviews I was a bit hesitant to stay here but I was pleasantly surprised. Clearly a 2-3 star hotel in amenities but a 3-4 star hotel in quality, closer to a 4. Check in was efficient, front desk staff was friendly and helpful. I had a room with 2 queen beds and a pool view. Hotel is new, clean and convenient. I work in the hospitality industry and this hotel is of the "express class". What's most important is a clean, quiet, safe and friendly place to sleep. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Orlando_Fam
Reviewed 8 October 2010

I'm sorry to see such negative reviews for this hotel, as we have had only positive experiences (Two one-week stays). The facility is brand-new and is kept very clean. Management and staff are very friendly and helpful. We've stayed in a king and in a 2-queen room - both are great, though I preferred the king bed which allowed for a small sofa and coffee table. My mom stayed in a nicely accessible handicapped room with a roll-in shower. Internet service was available at no cost and was trouble-free. You can't beat the free breakfast and other amenities for the price. Location is convenient to highway and only a few miles' drive to plenty of shopping and restaurants. (Cracker Barrel is right across the street.) There's some nightlife if you look for it, but keep in mind this is primarily a retirement community. Of course it's not a 4-star hotel, but I would recommend it to anyone looking for great value!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple