“Great Food & Service”

Ranked #38 of 297 Restaurants in Stuart
Price range: US$ 12 - US$ 24
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Great cozy little Bar and restaurant located in the center of historic Downtown Stuart. Happy hour that includes 2 for 1s on wine and drinks as well as appetizers as low as $6 from 4:00pm-6:00pm daily. Known for our professional staff, great meal options, and well made cocktails, this is the perfect place to come for a great experience in Downtown Stuart.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Pros: The service was spot on...no wait time & very attentive. The food was terrific. I couldn't believe I actually finished my dinner. I had the salmon was an apricot teriyaki sauce placed on top of garlic mashed potatoes & asparagus ... it was so tasty. My husband had the meatloaf & now says this was the best meatloaf he ever had. Quite a statement from him! Our friends ordered a shrimp dish & chicken dish which they boasted about as well. Cons: We did not find the restaurant sooner.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great Irish dish (corn beef, potatoes, cabbage, and carrots. Great drinks. Excellent service. Nice atmosphere right downtown old Stuart. Highly recommend

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Michael was an attentive waiter. Both of our meals were very good. Both had chicken dishes. Always a solid meal. Great location in downtown Stuart. It was very busy and we were lucky to be seated right away.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We eat here at least once a month, the food is always good and the staff are friendly and helpful, it’s also a great place to just have a drink at the bar.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I waited for my wife, to arrive, at the bar. Both bartenders were friendly and helpful answering my questions on the menu. I had the meatloaf with potatoes and strignbeans. It was very good, however, I would request no BBQ sauce next time I order it. My wife only had the portabella mushroom salad, which she enjoyed.