“Highly recommended sushi bar”
Review of Benihana

Benihana
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 301 Restaurants in Stuart
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: North River Road
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

A wide range of sushi and sashimi choices are found here.

The sushi is fresh and delicious.

And that is not easy to find.

Highly recommend the sushi bar.

1  Thank F-J-1414

Reviewed 23 March 2016

My husband and I went there one day for lunch to try out a new place. We sat in the table, seat yourself area... We were waited on by a white male in his 30s I think his name is Nick... Anyways the waiter seemed very bothered by us. He had 3 tables including us and seemed as if that were way too much. I am very aware that things get busy and it is hard at times {i use to wait tables} but you should never act as if the table is bothering you. 1st we waited a good bit to even get water and menus and when we did get them they were nasty. The glasses looked like they had dried finger prints on the sides and the menus needed a good cleaning.. We brushed it off and asked for new waters.. When he brought the paper napkins and silverware they BOTH had brown slimy stuff on them.. My fork had a piece of food on... At this point we had already ordered or we would left.. We got the lunch boat its 11.25 and it does come with a lot of food, but once again the boat was not washed. You could see the grease all over the sides of the boat.. I was NOT eating my food at this point.. I asked to speak to a manager and the server told me there was not one on duty yet. We ended up paying for a meal neither of us ate or enjoyed. To top this all off we witnessed someone coming out to the sushi maker asking him to leave because he had too many hours and they were not willing to pay over time.. This was just not professional and obviously embarrassing to the guy.. We will not be returning and I will make sure everyone knows that they are nasty and rude. This place is well known around the world for their hospitality and food. We were not impressed by any means.

1  Thank Brooklyn D
BrandCommunication, Guest Relations Manager at Benihana, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2016

We apologize for this disappointing experience. If you have not done so already, please complete our contact form: http://www.benihana.com/contact/. Be sure to select Guest Relations as your category. Our team would love to follow up with you. You're welcome to copy/paste your review in the comments to save time. Your feedback helps us to make improvements. Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Delicious food. Great atmosphere. Reasonably priced. Quick service. Five stars. We were visiting from Ga. We treated my daughter and son in law. They're locals. They said this is their favorite new sushi place!

Reviewed 8 March 2016

After 2 attempts to contact customer service per their response to my Dec.12th review I still have not received a response or compensation for my terrible dining experience!

Poor service, a freezing cold restaurant, and rushed food must be all they strive for while serving shrimp & sushi.

Had a celebration dinner (6-8 people) at a different local restaurant on the river last month and had a much better experience enjoyed by all. Have another celebration this week so guess where we won't be going. As the saying goes "there are plenty of other fish in the sea." :) Your loss Benihana.

1  Thank sash249
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Having a meal at Benihana is an incredible art of food preparation and the finesse of
the chefs preparing the meal. The food is excellent and made to your preference.
If ordering the steak or chicken meal, there is a soup, and salad included in the price, all of which are very tasty.

Been to Benihana? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK