“Yum......great sushi/sashimi/tempura restaurant.....a new one to try and enjoyed it very much....”

Bangkok Bay Thai Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 281 Restaurants in Stuart
Reviewed 16 March 2016

As a family we try sushi/sashimi/tempura restaurants in the area in FL....tempura for the 96 year old who didn't know what Asian food was, and sushi and sashimi for the man who did business in Japan for many years and for the rest of us who just LOVE it!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Bangkok Bay Thai Restaurant

Reviewed 9 March 2016

excellent assorted curry dishes and thai appetizers. i love the chicken satays.very friendly and accommodating wait staff

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I left work for an early lunch and showed up a few minutes before they opened. They saw me walking toward the door and greeted me with the nicest pleasantries. I was quickly seated. I ordered Pad Thai. As I waited for the main course, I was given a very warm, rich and tasty chicken and rice soup. When the Pad Thai arrived. I devoured it. I enjoyed the food very much and the staff was impeccable.

Reviewed 30 November 2015

We ate at Bangkok Bay Thai the night before Thanksgiving on a family vacation to Florida. The food was so fresh - it tasted as though it had been made to our order. While the location and décor were modest, the service was friendly and quick. The menu offered a mix of Japanese and Thai favorites - we tried some of each including tempura, sushi, pad thai and ginger chicken. It really was incredibly delicious!

Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

I can't praise this place enough. Casual atmosphere inside with the friendliest service ever. Staff are all smiles and seem proud of the food they serve. They should be proud. The sushi was the best I've had, the JB roll included a generous portion of fresh salmon and just the right amount of delicious cream cheese. The spicy tuna roll was amazing as well. Generous portions for the price! They have great lunch specials too. I have been there twice in a week & will probably be eating there weekly from now on!