“pleased & satisfied”

Ranked #11 of 11 Hotels in Stuart
Stuart, Florida
“pleased & satisfied”
Reviewed 15 November 2011

i relocated to the area for a new job and needed a temporary place to stay. the rate was affordable. the room provided all that i needed. the atmosphere is quiet and relaxing. the staff is very friendly and helpful. the location is central to stuart's amenities. i have no complaints and would recommend it to anyone else in my situation.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank darrennerrab
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Florida
Reviewed 10 October 2011

I was planning on staying here for a month while working at a local hospital. I booked a non smoking room, but my room smelled like an ash-tray. I asked them to fix it and they said they would spray the room. They did after asking three days in a row, but the smell was there still and at that point my clothes had begun to smell like smoke. I possibly would have stayed had they switched me rooms, but that was not the worst part of the stay. One night I rolled over in bed and sliced my finger open on a piece of glass that was in the mattress. That was the last straw and I checked out the next morning. The staff tried to help me and was great, but I was tired of this hotel and found another one instead.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Stuart hotels

San Diego, California
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I have to say, it is right in the middle of everything! Stuart is a really busy place. The hotel is in a great spot to see the city, once you find the hotel that is. It was hard finding the place a little bit, and the room could use a new carpet or just get painted. Other then that, everything was super awesome!! The front desk girl was really nice, and even help guide me to my sisters dance studio. The place looks great on the outside. Just could use a little bit more on the inside. I am one very happy girl with what I paid for. The other places were asking almost twice what I paid. All in all, it kepted me smilin and dancin all week long!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Tina G
The Villages, Florida
Reviewed 30 April 2011

Checked in for one night and stayed for three more! The front desk clerk was helpful and very pleasant . The room was"NICE" and clean .We would recommend staying at this hotel .I know we will be staying there the next time we travel down that way.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank stormy049
monroe, nc
Reviewed 18 February 2011

Front desk staff was RUDE.....room absolutely REEKED!!!! Very, very basic accommodations - as I said, you get what you pay for! I would drive on by the next time!

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business