“Nice place, good food.”
Review of Golden Corral

Golden Corral
Ranked #66 of 215 Restaurants in Spring Hill
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Those this is a typical golden corral we found this one very clean with good food. No surprises which is always a good thing.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

A lot of choices, enough to satisfy any appetite. Soups, salads, and a multitude of main dishes to select. Dessert bar covers just about any sweet tooth selection around.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

My step son and his family took me here for my 65th birthday. And,that is just because my side of the family live in other cities in Florida. Also,my oldest son is in the military and is station in Kentucky.

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

After walking around Lowe's for an hour, I built up an appetite only Golden Corral could handle. They have quite the selection; American, Asian, Latino, Salads, Desserts, etc. During lunch, they were even still doing breakfast...I indulged.

Thanks to Maria for taken care of my drink needs.

Oh, the picture is pumpkin pie with some brownie crumbles in it. I love brownies, and pie, and ice cream...lol.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

No wait, food was wholesome and tons of selections. Little crowded several times we went. But good relaxed and place for out of town family.